Silly Rookie
The only season of Precure I care about is Heartcatch, but I gotta say that upon seeing Sunny's henshin she's officially a badass and my automatic favorite character.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cIp6Qm8SA8"]Smile purikuya Cure Sunny Transformation - YouTube[/ame]

MAKE YOU BUUUUURN!

Last edited:
正義の味方
So Rainbow Healing was a genuine "form"? Man, the team sure feels kind of.... weak this time.

PARTY HARD
The only season of Precure I care about is Heartcatch, but I gotta say that upon seeing Sunny's henshin she's officially a badass and my automatic favorite character.

Smile purikuya Cure Sunny Transformation - YouTube

MAKE YOU BUUUUURN!

I mainly like Akane because of her "straight-man" character. She definitely fits being in some kind of manzai duo. Her voice actor is also perfect for this role.

I think what I've liked best about all the more recent shows is the comedy. Suite Precure had me cracking up at various times, especially during a few filler episodes. Smile has been doing a good job with being funny as well. It would be nice if there was better action but we aren't even half way in yet so I'm still expecting it to pick up. In sure after the big boss is revived there will be something.

Updated for the last episode...

I loved Nao's reaction to the butterfly wings.

Last edited:
正義の味方
By the way, is it just me, or have they been using music from previous precure shows? Because I think I heard this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnRMsSZJ7xI"]Heartcatch Precure! OST 2~29 Internal War - YouTube[/ame]

in this episode. Is this something new or just something that's been going on in the series? (I've only watched Heartcatch prior to Smile)

The new Tendou Souji
Probably happens a lot; I know I heard a Heartcatch tune when Hummy was running down to Earth in ep1 of Suite.

PARTY HARD
I think what I've liked best about all the more recent shows is the comedy. Suite Precure had me cracking up at various times, especially during a few filler episodes. Smile has been doing a good job with being funny as well. It would be nice if there was better action but we aren't even half way in yet so I'm still expecting it to pick up. In sure after the big boss is revived there will be something.

Updated for the last episode...

I loved Nao's reaction to the butterfly wings.

Suite 30 and 41. Good times...good times...

By the way, is it just me, or have they been using music from previous precure shows? Because I think I heard this:

Heartcatch Precure! OST 2~29 Internal War - YouTube

in this episode. Is this something new or just something that's been going on in the series? (I've only watched Heartcatch prior to Smile)

I'm pretty sure I heard that played in Suite Precure a few times. I remember being confused hearing stuff that sounded familiar while I was watching.

DAIMON PAWNCH
So decided to watch start watching Smile...

after getting through the, "Finding members/catchphrase/secret base arc" the action scenes have picked up

I believe this is the most diabetic inducing season

The last two episodes have been just great.

Edit: I had said more, but I guess I'll avoid posting comments here due to spoilers... Although, the last two episodes have been very good. Smile focused a lot of time on silly hijincks, but when it started a serious arc it executed it really well.

Watching this right after "New Stage" (the last crossover movie starring Smile and Suite) was an eye opener, Smile itself was just much better than that. The way the characters started talked about being Cures just seemed forced considering the context. It was also kind of weird to see how off some of the characters were there too, like Miyuki giving orders without hesitation like a proper leader and Candy actually knowing about things, while here in the big battle it was Sunny and March telling Miyuki what to do...

Last edited: