boogie woogie feng shui
Forever Knight said:
Yeah. Friends with Benefits is the best thing since Katherine in skirts.

Hmmm, in this case, do you really need the movie? Just turn on the TV, Fabio.

Eye See You
I just got back from Blockbuster and all they had was HELLRAISER: DEADER and HELLRAISER: HELL WORLD. Nothing of the original ones.

So I nabbed DEADER just for the hell of it. I know it'll be a dissapointment but what the hey. Now I gotta download the original Hellraiser.

The kids who work at Blockbuster these days don't know **** about horror movies. :nono:

<Employee> If you like Hellraiser & Friday the 13th you might like Scream.
**blank stare by me and the other employees**

boogie woogie feng shui
Well, Scream is a lot like an "MTV Generation" Friday the 13th... *read*: Not good.

Would like to change his avatar
Forever Knight said:
So I nabbed DEADER just for the hell of it. I know it'll be a dissapointment but what the hey.

Deader's not a great flick, but it beats the living **** out of Hellworld. Deader's a mess because the script wasn't originally even a Hellraiser script --it was rewritten to shove Pinhead and all the stuff in. But it still manages to come out better than a lot of these recent Hellraiser pieces of poo. Plus you'll like Kari Wuhrer. But it's not scary in the slightest.

Scream -- I think that's the period when horror movies died. It's like when "punk" went mainstream. That's not punk! Horror films are tiny pictures made with a passion that finds an audience and grows big on its own. Scream's success was pretty much forced upon the world -- they manufactured it to be a hit, which is why all those awful recognizable people were in it. Remember folks, a true horror film is a film that has an unrecognizable cast -- not a bunch of Fox/WB rejects.

Shougo Kuroiwa said:
Deader's not a great flick, but it beats the living **** out of Hellworld. Deader's a mess because the script wasn't originally even a Hellraiser script --it was rewritten to shove Pinhead and all the stuff in. But it still manages to come out better than a lot of these recent Hellraiser pieces of poo. Plus you'll like Kari Wuhrer. But it's not scary in the slightest.

Scream -- I think that's the period when horror movies died. It's like when "punk" went mainstream. That's not punk! Horror films are tiny pictures made with a passion that finds an audience and grows big on its own. Scream's success was pretty much forced upon the world -- they manufactured it to be a hit, which is why all those awful recognizable people were in it. Remember folks, a true horror film is a film that has an unrecognizable cast -- not a bunch of Fox/WB rejects.

I thought the Hellraiser Bloodline was the 3rd best after the first 2 Hellraiser movies.You get to know in Bloodline how the box came about, the creator of the box, and how PINHEAD will eventually die.

boogie woogie feng shui
I've always wanted to attack Pinhead with the back end of a hammer for some reason.

Maybe it's just me.

Would like to change his avatar
PhilGood said:
You get to know in Bloodline how the box came about, the creator of the box, and how PINHEAD will eventually die.

It was an interesting idea, but horribly executed (and acted) -- you know what they say about an "Alan Smithee" picture...

Never take a horror franchise/icon to space, is all I have to say...

Eye See You
Hellraiser Deader: Worst movie I ever saw. No joke.

We only get to see Pinhead for 30 seconds. I'm not sure how movies like this get created and even get a budget. I think I could have written something better than this movie.

I didn't go in with high hopes so I'm not really shocked.

Eye See You
Well I think I'll need anger managment after this morning. So It took me about 1 week to download the original Hellraiser movie from BT and It FINALLY completes. I call the Friends with benefits program to set everything up for tonight and NO I do a sample on the download and the launguage is FRENCH.

Dammit I'm pissed. :mad: