The Cheese Reel: B-Movie Recommendations and Talk-Up

I think my personal favorite bad movie is The Wraith because not only is it bad in a kind of fun way but also nearly every single line of dialog is hilariously riffable.

For example:

"A roadblock can't stop something that can't be stopped."

"A Wraith, man! A ghost! An evil spirit and it ain't cool!"

LOVED The Wraith!
 
The Crow meets Fast and the Furious

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QNDycDirxA"]YouTube - The Wraith Theatrical Trailer [HQ][/ame]
 
Dünyayı Kurtaran Adam, or as you may know it, Turkish Star Wars.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx7PYAAOwxE"]YouTube - Turkish Star Wars - final scene[/ame]
 
Dünyayı Kurtaran Adam, or as you may know it, Turkish Star Wars.

I cannot wrap my head around this clip... I just cannot. And what is it with Turks and jumping?!? Every clip I see people are jumping all the time.

Although I did enjoy our "hero" ripping the beast's head off and throwing it at another which in turn causes it to explode!
 
Fantasy Mission Force

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BfMgEa40tY"]YouTube - Fantasy Mission Force - Title Sequence[/ame]
The shooting it bad, the acting is badly dubbed, the supposed setting of WWII is completly failed and its as if they switched to a different movie script halfway through the movie as the story makes no sense... it has ghosts that cheat at mahjong, manly chinese Amazons and CHINESE SCOTSMEN IN KILTS who swing maces around while everybody touts guns! Its insane!

Roboforce
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEu6gtSXK5U"]YouTube - Roboforce Trailer / I love Maria Trailer (HQ)[/ame]
Designs stolen from Gundam, ideas from Metropolis, half terrorist movie, half buddy comedy movie... its actually not that bad. And its got the only swinging vine pursuit I've ever seen!

Ninja Connection
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V721PKji9A4"]YouTube - Ninja Connection - Final scene[/ame]
A movie made by splitting together scenes from multiple asian movies with random scenes of masked american trying to be ninjas and some white pansy that makes Chip from Mystic Force look manly :p

Hercules & The Adventures of Hercules
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqMfxmzVd28"]YouTube - Hercules vs. The Great Bear[/ame]
Twin movies where famed body builder Lou Ferrigno plays the role of the mythical Hercules. Must be seen to be believed because of the weirdass mythology. The 'sequel' (which doesn't feel like a sequel much) must be watched not too long after the first one to really appreciate it fully ;)

Suburban Commander
A sci-fi comedy starring Hulk Hogan and Christopher Lloyld. I don't know if it counts as a 'B' movie but it has the charm of it.

The Skateboard Kid
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR85G4g6uJE"]YouTube - The Skateboard Kid - Trailer[/ame]
Do I need to say more? o.o Its as inane as it look. Totally NOT radical.
 
That Ninja Connection clip has music from New Kamen Rider! And speaking of Godfrey Ho films...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVhH_S_F2Y8"]YouTube - Greatest Fight Scene of All Time[/ame]

Pierre Kirby = :buttrock:
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw9smlAYWlE"]Why everyone should see Strike Commando[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq1lq2gEX_o&feature=related"]And Robowar[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Night of the Demon

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vaGp9ylSDs"]YouTube - Night of the Demon (1980)[/ame]

Thunder of the Gigantic Serpent

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX9U3-7_cE8"]YouTube - Thunder Of The Gigantic Serpent rare giant monster film trailer[/ame]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top