S.H.Figuarts Thread: G4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What other reason would they have other then to rape our wallets, and milk them dry?:laugh:

I really don't think they'll release Blank forms of all the riders though...not only is it not nessicary, they never really officially appeared anywhere, they probably wouldn't sell at all.

Hmm they could release them in 2 packs...
 
I haven't been getting any of the DBZ figures. So SS3 is a pass though I do like how they pulled off the halo. I can go for TaMaShii though.
 
i hate it when i get a figuarts, that was sold out on amiami, on another website only to find out its in stock on amiami a few days after release. :redface2:
 
HELL YEAH!!!:castlerock: Just what I was waiting for! Thanks for the heads up dchoc!:thumbs:



Whats up with the 8% off though?:eyebrow:

NP... I'm not sure, though I was able to get mine via Anime-Export for less..


Product name S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider Ryuuki and Drag Redder Set
Anime Export Price 3040 YEN
Actual Retail Price 3800 YEN
Anime Export Discount 20 %
savings 760 YEN
 
I think I remember Ryuki being cheaper than 3480 yen on amiami when it first went up for preorder. Seems kind of weird that amiami of all people would jack up the price. They must have a reason I guess.:disappoin
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top