S.H.Figuarts Thread: G4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyclone Accel Extreme and Eternal Red Flame have more color differences compared to their counterparts. If the difference is only the head, belt, and wings for Complete Ankh, then why not. I'm not saying to do away with a full release. I'm just speculating that Bandai can do it that way. Specially now that they've been doing a lot of limited accessory releases.
But if they were to release an Ankh accessory set, I'd be willing to bet they'd have announced it already. Doing that would drive up the sales for Lost Ankh. If they announce it later on down the road then it's too late and everyone who then decides to get it will have to resort to secondary sellers.

Bandai's too evil for that, they know how we tick. The only reason we haven't seen a complete Ankh yet is because Lost Ankh is still up for sale and they don't want people passing it up. I guarantee that complete Ankh will be seen as a separate exclusive figure within the next 3 months.
 
*goes to his shelf and unboxes his Ultimate Kuuga* yours is fine.

Whew... in that case... damn I was really hoping it'd look darker like it does on the box art.

But if they were to release an Ankh accessory set, I'd be willing to bet they'd have announced it already. Doing that would drive up the sales for Lost Ankh. If they announce it later on down the road then it's too late and everyone who then decides to get it will have to resort to secondary sellers.

Bandai's too evil for that, they know how we tick. The only reason we haven't seen a complete Ankh yet is because Lost Ankh is still up for sale and they don't want people passing it up. I guarantee that complete Ankh will be seen as a separate exclusive figure within the next 3 months.

If this is the case, I may have to pass on Lost Ankh though I am somewhat a Figuarts completest. This also makes me sick thinking that Birth Prototype is going to come out someday as well... probably including some of the Claw pieces as incentive.
 
I could think of one reason why they should give the Blank forms the SHF treatment.

What other reason would they have other then to rape our wallets, and milk them dry?:laugh:

I really don't think they'll release Blank forms of all the riders though...not only is it not nessicary, they never really officially appeared anywhere, they probably wouldn't sell at all.
 
Tamashii Web exclusive, Goku SSJ 3. 4725 yen, March release
uj6Qq.avif
MQbwg.avif
Prc9b.avif
http://p-bandai.jp/tamashiiwebshouten/item-1000012466


And Tamashii Combo reissue for February 2012, also TW exclusive
4sPnM.jpg

http://p-bandai.jp/tamashiiwebshouten/item-1000012458
 
Wow, that SS3 Goku completely came out of nowhere. As a kid I would have been all over that.

Now I find the SS3 design completely ridiculous, so thankfully I can pass on that. I also still wonder why no toy company has ever tried putting the halo on top of a hair strand. Putting it on a separate peg always seems so distracting to me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top