S.H.Figuarts Thread: G4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinzz

Orange
lol sorry guys for the misunderstanding. i meant if the campaign started according to Japan time or USA (not sure which timezone they'd go by)
time. but thats not a problem now since its the 21st.

rymawh

Eh, I know prototype/pre-production shots tend to look better than the final product, but those packaging images of Gokai Red are making me seriously consider whether I should get all 5 Gokaigers. :sly:

I will probably pick up Red, see how he looks in person, check reviews and then decide if I still want Blue/Green. I'll have to sell Yellow and Pink when they come in if I decide not to go forward with all 5.

Sentaifan'07 Xman

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Thank you, thank you so much!!!!:buttrock:

Hey, don't forget the other Figuart coming out that day!

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10148349p/10/1
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10148349a12/20/12
I'm so glad Wild Tiger is getting his own stand.:buttrock:

Guess that means the other heroes will too, huh?
I haven't.

I wonder if Tamashii Nation will have a Fourze Figuart on display.
It will be a regular release.

Nice boxart for Tiger.
I guess it is.

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
It will be a regular release.

Whut?:redface2:

Off course it will, I'm just wondering when we'll see pictures of it and get to see what kind of accesory it comes with. I wonder if he'll come with a hand holding an Astro Switch... heck maybe the switches will be removeable??

sinzz

Orange
Whut?:redface2:

Off course it will, I'm just wondering when we'll see pictures of it and get to see what kind of accesory it comes with. I wonder if he'll come with a hand holding an Astro Switch... heck maybe the switches will be removeable??

HIGHLY unlikely. although i wish as much as you do that this is true. mostly like it will be like OOO, where they are set and they'll probably release weapons and belt changes as an accessory set much like the tajadoru set.

Galaxian

Lurker
Warning: Placing GokaiRed and ShinkenRed figuarts next to each other could cause the whole world to implode with sheer epicness.

:laugh:

Dally

Jeez, I just paid for my pre-order of GokaiRed at Hobby Search and it was $47 even with SAL shipping. I suppose it is worth it for the first release bonus though.

EDIT: It is in stock there right now by the way. Be quick if you wanna grab one and you'll get it for half off shipping.

EDIT2: I just got another email from Hobby Search saying that I could now place my order for Wild Tiger and I clicked the link literally seconds after receiving the email and it was already sold out. WTF? I don't think I would have been willing to pay 4,050 yen before shipping for him anyway though. I know he is reissue bound.

Last edited:

TommyOliver21

Fly up, TaJaDor!
Okay... the GokaiRed Figuart convinced me.

He shall be the first Sentai Figuart I buy. I've made up my mind, no going back.

(Shortly after that will be ShinkenRed, where ever I can find him)

DoGu

I think the Fourze Figuart will look sick when it does come out. And eh on GokaiRed. I still don't like how the joints look on Sentai Figuarts.

ArcAce

Ready! Fire!!
SH Figuarts Gokai Silver

m2CKKZSwlrvGZsCuFtW_RA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.