Status
Not open for further replies.
In Justice, We Trust!
Why do I have a feeling that Gokai Silver Gold Mode will more then likely be an exclusive?

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Same, so I just typed in Gokaiger and they came up. Just now realized they say SH Figure. Do all their S.H.Figuarts say SH Figure? Or just a typo on their end? I'm too lazy to go check.
They do that to refrain a big burst of pre-orders.
THey'll definitely fix it up after the pre-order time.

:castlerock:
Now i know why i couldn't find them.
I searched with key words S.H.Figuarts

Anyway, thank you.

I noticed that as well kind of annoying if you don't quite know what you are looking for ... :laugh: told my self I was only going to collect reds & silvers & golds for this line .... maybe the odd white or green/purple (since they tend to be badass some times as well ) but am considering getting the entire gokai line up simply enjoying the series so much! I missed the preorder for the captain from hlj so I have it set to my home page ... worked for my medal sets ... lol

I'm enjoying Gokaiger as well, but I'm going to hold off on getting Gokaiger Figuarts, although they look really, really good. I'm going to hold off until they do Hurricaneger and Dekaranger.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Ah...I love Sentai so much that I know I'm going to end up with them all o__o

now Nerd Emperor
I'll only end up with all of the Shinkengers and Gekirangers... and maybe Gokaigers.

Mad Skillz
Not so much Sears as it is an online store set up through their website ala eBay shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.