Ressha Sentai ToQger Ep 10 "Tokatti Dies at Sunset"

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Screen-Shot-2014-04-20-at-10.12.48-pm.png


After Tokatti meets a young man named Hiroki Fujisawa who seems to be able to see the Ressha, Type Shadow sentences Tokatti to die at sunset.
 
Last edited:
Today's episode was another fun one! Showed that Tokkachi can be clever and again, the finishers are hilarious. :laugh:

I loved the mech fight too. It was gorgeous.

Can't wait for next episode! Stuff is going down.
 
OK-OK, Subarashiii OK!!

Intelligence saves the day :thumbs:

definitely Tokacchi's episode which explore his capability
also nice kid story that reminds me why i'd like Super Sentai in the first place..

anyone notice that Norikae-shift-change-whatever-it's-said function has been reduce time by time Toqger forward?

and the Shadow-Bozz descend next week :buttrock:



3dL0gd3.jpg


DAT HAIR!! DAT FACE!!! >:(​
.


.
 
After Tokatti meets a young man named Hiroki Fujisawa who seems to be able to see the Ressha, Type Shadow sentences Tokatti to die at sunset.

unable, actually.


anyone notice that Norikae-shift-change-whatever-it's-said function has been reduce time by time Toqger forward?

well, aside from confusing the Shadow Monster, it's a totally useless feature.

So it makes sense if they don't use it as often as before.
 
This was a nice episode! Really pure sentai goodness. Fight scene was better than last week's snooze fest. Tokatti's a lot more likeable than I first expected.

The set for the mecha fight was amazing! But I still think the robos themselves look HORRIBLE. Why aren't they using the Shield Resha? Could have been useful.

well, aside from confusing the Shadow Monster, it's a totally useless feature.

So it makes sense if they don't use it as often as before.

So frickin' useless! :shakefist They didn't spend a minute thinking of what it could do.
 
As usual, this was a fun episode. It's refreshing to see Tokatti not being a useless dumbass in distress like he normally is.

EDIT: I think I'm starting to like the cast a bit more then I did the Kyoryugers. Giving shared spotlight all around helps.
 
Last edited:
That's imho one of the most impressive instances of turning a monster's special ability against it. right up there with the chiaki episode when genta got turned into a piece of sushi. I had no clue at all what had happened until he explained it.
 
ToQ 10:

- How do these people know what route the Rainbow Line follows? Does it even have a destination?

- Schwarz reminds me of Paul von Hindenburg.

- I looked up the rusted steam engine in the park. It's in Arakawa Park in Kumagaya City.
http://www.steamlocomotive.info/valbum.cfm?display=18461

- Didn't we just have an episode with runaway Resshas? And didn't we also just have a Tokacchi-in-peril episode?

- Again with imagination as some kind of literal power like the Force. :redface2:

- Can't Type Shadow see which is which from the numbers on their suits? Isn't that the whole idea behind them being named after their numbers and not colors??

- So much for the "End of the Shadow Kaijin" comeback if the monster literally comes back. Sometimes a forced mecha fight can ruin a scene.

On the plus side I like how they're taking an 80s Sentai approach to using their two robos.

- Hiroki has blisters on his palms.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top