Ressha Sentai ToQger Station 45: "The Home We Left Behind"

The new Tendou Souji
I don't know what we're gonna do regarding 44's talkback but, least this'll be up.

uXVA868.jpg

The ToQgers have managed to free Subarugahama and Tokatti has figured out a way for them to become children again, but Right is not sure what to do after transforming into Dark ToQ 1gou in his fight with Emperor Z.

Shining~
Just a note, "The Locked Door" is episode 43's title. 44 is "To Pleiades' Shore", and 45 is "The Home We Left Behind".

The new Tendou Souji
Just a note, "The Locked Door" is episode 43's title. 44 is "To Pleiades' Shore", and 45 is "The Home We Left Behind".

Ah thanks, I must've forgot to actually adjust it when I c/p'd the title over.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Wait... did Mio's haircut changed between episodes or I didn't notice last week?!

anyway this is the calm before the final battle... not much to talk about here aside from the feels when Wagon burnt the passes :(

ToQ 45:

- Hyper ToQ 6? Unexpected.

- If time has restarted in Subarugahama, shouldn't they be a year behind the rest of the world?

- Didn't the President say he made the ToQgers adults using his thoughts? Now he's saying Zett's darkness made Right in to an adult, and the others too? Is Right more affected because he touched Zett?

- Couldn't they defeat the Shadows first and then return to being kids if all it takes is destroying their passes?

- What exactly does Hikari's mom do for a living? Something about her gives me a strange vibe.

- Why is there a mailbox that says U.S. Mail??

- Why is that little girl not in a karate uniform like the boy and the sensei?

- Why lie to Akira?

- Didn't the President say he made the ToQgers adults using his thoughts? Now he's saying Zett's darkness made Right in to an adult, and the others too? Is Right more affected because he touched Zett?

actually, only Right was turned into an adult by Zed's darkness. that's why he ended up on a KuroLiner with other children despite in adult form. the others were turned into adults by the President.

- What exactly does Hikari's mom do for a living? Something about her gives me a strange vibe.

judging by the way she dresses, she either works as a snack mama or a in a cabaret club. I'm gonna assume the latter since she's most likely a single mum and that job pays handsomely.