Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching that interview, I think it's safe to say that Power Rangers truly is good hands. I'm not just talking about Saban, but more so the team that he has put together and is still growing. I'm really excited about the future of Power Rangers; I can see it going on even without Sentai.

Some kind of Beast mode
After watching that interview, I think it's safe to say that Power Rangers truly is good hands. I'm not just talking about Saban, but more so the team that he has put together and is still growing. I'm really excited about the future of Power Rangers; I can see it going on even without Sentai.

Mmm don't get ahead of yourself now. lol

Banned

Yeah. In excellent hands now. Since Power Rangers is part of Saban Brands, are they going to add more? Soon or later, they could be bigger! I pray that they get Digimon as well!

They appointed a well-constructed team that brings together and I, for one, very glad that they acknowledged adult fans. So that franchise truly in good hands now.

#MissionMiami
I see Power Rangers being on the same level of success and popularity of Sentai in Japan. Merchandise wise and show wise.

Right now, if Saban could pull off doing every season movies like Sentai. It would be damn near identical to Japan.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Nah, next they'll get the rights to Kabuto and make a new Beetleborg show! Instead of comic book it'll be video games! And the kids who turn into the Red Beetleborg will be a real brat.

:loltongue:

Banned
I see Power Rangers being on the same level of success and popularity of Sentai in Japan. Merchandise wise and show wise.

Right now, if Saban could pull off doing every season movies like Sentai. It would be damn near identical to Japan.

You got a excellent point! :castlerock:

#MissionMiami
But...originality...

Well of course but TV movies or theater movies couldn't hurt right?

Could you imagine having the luxury of seeing a Power Rangers RPM movie in theaters ? That would be great.

Banned
Oh, forget it!

I will exploded if RPM movie coming out in the theater! That could earn lots of money, that's for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.