DarkBlaze Member Jul 3, 2010 #1,611 Sent to New Zealand? I thought the only part NZ had in any of this was filming.
Mr. Yellow Twitter - @MisturYellow Jul 3, 2010 #1,612 Thanks Lynx, now you have me trolling 4chan for Power Ranger rumors. Too bad I still don't know how to navigate.
Thanks Lynx, now you have me trolling 4chan for Power Ranger rumors. Too bad I still don't know how to navigate.
Undrave CRETINS! ALL OF THEM! Jul 3, 2010 #1,613 DarkBlaze said: Sent to New Zealand? I thought the only part NZ had in any of this was filming. Click to expand... Obviously that includes the director. They're probably already scoping locations and setting up the stunt team and stuff.
DarkBlaze said: Sent to New Zealand? I thought the only part NZ had in any of this was filming. Click to expand... Obviously that includes the director. They're probably already scoping locations and setting up the stunt team and stuff.
DarkBlaze Member Jul 3, 2010 #1,614 Haha, that totally skipped my mind. By the way, here's a couple more tweets I found through Google: http://twitter.com/annerze http://twitter.com/TravTrav87
Haha, that totally skipped my mind. By the way, here's a couple more tweets I found through Google: http://twitter.com/annerze http://twitter.com/TravTrav87
K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Jul 3, 2010 #1,615 DarkBlaze said: Haha, that totally skipped my mind. By the way, here's a couple more tweets I found through Google: http://twitter.com/annerze http://twitter.com/TravTrav87 Click to expand... That annerze girl..is 17 (My age) and alone in LA.... I'm not even going to say it. But anyways she's auditioning for the 2 most thing I want to be! :buttrock: I gotta say I quite envy her too.
DarkBlaze said: Haha, that totally skipped my mind. By the way, here's a couple more tweets I found through Google: http://twitter.com/annerze http://twitter.com/TravTrav87 Click to expand... That annerze girl..is 17 (My age) and alone in LA.... I'm not even going to say it. But anyways she's auditioning for the 2 most thing I want to be! :buttrock: I gotta say I quite envy her too.
Digifiend Member Jul 3, 2010 #1,616 You misread it. Alex is back in LA. Callback for Power Rangers tomorrow and audition for Xmen. Go Alex!!!! Not bad for a 17 year old living by himself in LA Click to expand... It's not tweeter Anne Rzechowicz who's auditioning, it's a lad called Alex. The other guy, Travis Tyler Black, told Dan Evans II how he felt about the MMPR reversioning, lol .@Sk8j Dear sir, please stop adding Batman inspired pop-up words during fights scenes to my beloved Power Rangers. Thanks. Click to expand...
You misread it. Alex is back in LA. Callback for Power Rangers tomorrow and audition for Xmen. Go Alex!!!! Not bad for a 17 year old living by himself in LA Click to expand... It's not tweeter Anne Rzechowicz who's auditioning, it's a lad called Alex. The other guy, Travis Tyler Black, told Dan Evans II how he felt about the MMPR reversioning, lol .@Sk8j Dear sir, please stop adding Batman inspired pop-up words during fights scenes to my beloved Power Rangers. Thanks. Click to expand...
Undrave CRETINS! ALL OF THEM! Jul 3, 2010 #1,617 Kivat said: That annerze girl..is 17 (My age) and alone in LA.... I'm not even going to say it. But anyways she's auditioning for the 2 most thing I want to be! :buttrock: I gotta say I quite envy her too. Click to expand... You want to be ShinkenYellow? :laugh:
Kivat said: That annerze girl..is 17 (My age) and alone in LA.... I'm not even going to say it. But anyways she's auditioning for the 2 most thing I want to be! :buttrock: I gotta say I quite envy her too. Click to expand... You want to be ShinkenYellow? :laugh:
Digifiend Member Jul 3, 2010 #1,618 lol, it's not yellow he's going for, it's either red, blue, green or gold.
K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Jul 3, 2010 #1,619 Digifiend said: You misread it.It's not tweeter Anne Rzechowicz who's auditioning, it's a lad called Alex. The other guy, Travis Tyler Black, told Dan Evans II how he felt about the MMPR reversioning, lol Click to expand... Ahh, thank you so much. Now I feel disgusted. Undrave said: You want to be ShinkenYellow? :laugh: Click to expand... lol I want to be a Power Ranger and an X-MEN.
Digifiend said: You misread it.It's not tweeter Anne Rzechowicz who's auditioning, it's a lad called Alex. The other guy, Travis Tyler Black, told Dan Evans II how he felt about the MMPR reversioning, lol Click to expand... Ahh, thank you so much. Now I feel disgusted. Undrave said: You want to be ShinkenYellow? :laugh: Click to expand... lol I want to be a Power Ranger and an X-MEN.
ForeverRed has left HJU. Not coming back. Jul 3, 2010 #1,620 Digifiend said: The other guy, Travis Tyler Black, told Dan Evans II how he felt about the MMPR reversioning, lol Click to expand... **** Dan Evans II. :170:
Digifiend said: The other guy, Travis Tyler Black, told Dan Evans II how he felt about the MMPR reversioning, lol Click to expand... **** Dan Evans II. :170: