#MissionMiami
The second half of Go-Onger had way more Robo battles. They cut most of it due to the Talking Zords. CarrierGator debut episode had alot of footage that wasn't in RPM.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Interesting episode, one of the better ones for sure. Glad I finally got to see it despite it no longer airing in my area. More usage of the sentai footage, but it was used well. PaleoMax looked good and Dr. K was awesome. Although, some of the sentai footage made no sense for Scott to be doing what he did. Scott is not one to just throw himself at the monster and then start hammering away on his arm, that is definitely more of a Sousuke thing. Great to see another Dr. K/Ziggy moment at the end, and nice to see that K was actually enjoying it.

Is not impressed right now...
Outside of Venjix helping Dr. K on the ranger project (which would probably mean Alphabet Soup was aware of it, but that doesn't make sense since she was using it to get OUT of Alphabet Soup), the stupid megazord "training" fight, and the Tenaya sub-plot just being... there, this was a pretty decent episode.

For the rest of the season, can we get the John Tellegen that wrote this episode, "Ranger Red," and "In or Out" back and NOT the one that wrote "Brother's Keeper," "Three's a Crowd" and "The Dome Dolls"?

I hope we get Kilobyte's real voice back next week.

It'll either be that, or something different altogether. Shifter and Crunch had about eight different sounding voices in the first five episodes, so I'm not expecting this to be any different.

Lurker
I hope we get Kilobyte's real voice back next week.

It'll either be that, or something different altogether. Shifter and Crunch had about eight different sounding voices in the first five episodes, so I'm not expecting this to be any different.

Now that you mention it....his voice was a little different, wasn't it? And what the hell are they doing with him? He's just chilling there in the bad guy's place sipping tea and arguing with the girl with the bad accent coverup. It's not like the other villains have any development at all that they can bring in even more to not develop too.

Also, the other two guys' voices changed a lot in the beginning?

Huh. This episode wasn't as great as it could have been. Meh. And this meh refers to the whole Dr K as a traitor thing but more on how they "forgave" her.
That was kinda bad, just 1 line was enough for the colonel to forgive her? And I didn't get that the rangers didn't do more to defend her.

Ok, the trash can general, as I have come to call him from Go-onger from that episode, needs some explanation. I remember Kyoretsu-oh train zord was a 2-parter in Go-onger, this is rushed.

Man, PR RPM has kinda gone downhill, but i'm going to keep watching, since it's the last season, and judd lynn is apparently a god when it comes to rescuing franchises. Let's see what else he (or she when i was a kid) has up his sleeves.

Is not impressed right now...
Maybe it's because Eddie's not there anymore to tell him no, but I've noticed that John Tellegen likes to throw in random Go-Onger **** with a half-assed explanation in his recent eps.

"Hey, we need our zords to use our submarine mode... that we never heard of before... and wasn't really submarine-like at all."
"Hey, I want to use that footage of Go-on Red and the Go-Roader GT, so I'm gonna say that Gemma reconfigured the Wheel Attack Zord so that it ONLY works with Scott's engine cell... because that makes sense."
"Oh, Black, Green, Gold and Silver, fight each other in your megazords to fill time for a few minutes so I can have an excuse to add that footage."

Some kind of Beast mode
^That's another thing. What the **** was that about? They came out of nowhere just fighting each other.

There was a small explaniation of doing that so Dr. K could see if they could somehow end up combining with the PaleoMax.

Or something like that. I wasn't quite sure what that.