JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
I've just deleted a handful of posts from this thread. I won't mention names, but guys, don't reply to the trolls (particularly this one since it totally sounds like HJU's "old friend" Braunstein). Even if it's not Braunstein, it's still a troll, and trolls are not worth our time nor attention. By replying to the trolls, you give them what they want...attention. When you give them attention, they win.

Just use the Report function and one of the staff will take care of it ASAP.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Pros of Go-Onger: It was one of the first series to bring forth the HUGE Mecha Combo. G12 is still a bad-ass to me even to this day.
A lot of people on this message board have a very skewed sense of humor when it comes to jokes on a kids TV show. they expect it to be DARK and GRIM because its in another country with very little TV Restrictions. I watched it to the end and I enjoyed every moment of it.

Cons of Go-Onger: when it came to retardation the only thing truly lacking was the villains. **** truly didn't get in gear until Hiromekemedas came and it introduced Go-On Wings. Sure they started out as disrespectful stuck up cunts at the start but they came back from that with more integrity and teamwork than most Sentai's even try lately. Oh and the main villains father was pretty tight too.

Pros of RPM: I like that it's more or less a giant "WHAT IF" series. Disney and the writers at least deserve props for that and it kind of makes Corinth its own universe in Power Rangers Canon. Samurai helped with that by emily saying one fucking line "Your friends say Hi.". It wasn't entirely MadMax but I'm not going to Judge Dredd it because the series was totally terminator. See what I did there?

Cons of RPM: Being a kids show a lot of the heavy writing of the show had to be cut out like the kiss and a lot of the New Zealand filmed fight scenes. Mixing an entire city into a dome outside of a wasteland didn't help when it came to using Japanese footage and the Tanaya 7 character was totally under appreciated. that and the short amount of episodes and crappy Americanizing of the toys.

Hmm....interesting points you've made.

NonStereoBlack
After ending Gokaiger and Gekiranger at almost the same time I was considering starting Go Ongers or Go Busters, but they both have bad reputations. I absolutely HATED red go onger in the crossover movies and Im not a fan of go busters characters either ( i only watched the gokaiver vs them movie, tho), but if I were to watch Go Onger, would you REALLY suggest me to try RPM instead?

After ending Gokaiger and Gekiranger at almost the same time I was considering starting Go Ongers or Go Busters, but they both have bad reputations. I absolutely HATED red go onger in the crossover movies and Im not a fan of go busters characters either ( i only watched the gokaiver vs them movie, tho), but if I were to watch Go Onger, would you REALLY suggest me to try RPM instead?

I thought the Go-ongers were far more tolerable in that versus than in their own series, so if you didn't like them, it's probably better to stay away from it. I guess you will enjoy RPM more.

As for the Go-Busters, their's is not a very story-driven show...if you're not a fan of its characters you'll struggle to watch it like i did.

D

Dr Kain

Don't know. I can't speak personally on RPM since it never aired here in CO, but maybe it is because from what I have been told, they actually gave the show a serious story as opposed to the over the top comedy dumbness of Go-On.

After seeing premiere of Dino Charge, that will fit perfectly with this criteria as well, consider the fact I really HATE Kyoryuger.

Captain
Love Go-Onger since it was the first series I got to watch while it aired, 3rd Super Sentai series I watched. Not a fan of RPM, don't like the atmosphere and the whole post apocalypse world thing, Go-Onger is more uplifting and more of a feel good series and that is what makes it more interesting to me, imo.