has left HJU. Not coming back.
This episode was pretty good. Not too bad tho. I'm not a fan of the new megazord. It looks too... fat.

#MissionMiami
I got football D:

Bush-football.jpg

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Geez, why can't they just have the stuff on the Disney website like they used to?

#MissionMiami
Geez, why can't they just have the stuff on the Disney website like they used to?

Because Disney wants us to forget about PR...

Today's episode was good. I'm seriously getting tired of Mason, he's such an ass. I swear, he's one of those men that would arrest you without proof.

OMG!...BoukenRed's helmet...continuity!....

Doc K is very...awesome. The holograms were brilliant.

The PaleoMax was anti-climatic. Nothing about it interested me, to be quite honest. Rushed Megazord fights = Lame. They should have just kept the Talking Zords.

6/10.

Now you see me,now you don't
I knew there was no chance of it happening.But I was hoping they'd introduce those toy-only power rangers based on the paleomax megazord.Like either as new rangers or as some sort of upgrade for 3 rangers.That'd be cool :castlerock:

#MissionMiami
I knew there was no chance of it happening.But I was hoping they'd introduce those toy-only power rangers based on the paleomax megazord.Like either as new rangers or as some sort of upgrade for 3 rangers.That'd be cool :castlerock:

Hell No. If they did that, I would lose some respect for the writers.