I think that megazord against megazord fight was a way to draw out the attackbot, and at the same time get the Paleozords attention.

Some kind of Beast mode
There was a small explaniation of doing that so Dr. K could see if they could somehow end up combining with the PaleoMax.

Or something like that. I wasn't quite sure what that.

Well, Dr.K was probably whispering, because that **** was just SO Random to me. I didn't even have time to think. I was in shock. lol

Bandito Shake Cometh
"I need you to work maneuver's in your Megazords in the unlikely event I can't synch the Paleozord."

So yeah, K instructed them to practice. That line didn't even register the first time I watched it. Wasn't until the second viewing I realized what was going on.

Some kind of Beast mode
"I need you to work maneuver's in your Megazords in the unlikely event I can't synch the Paleozord."

So yeah, K instructed them to practice. That line didn't even register the first time I watched it. Wasn't until the second viewing I realized what was going on.

I think that was a dumb move on her part...and the rangers.

Damage there zords so they can combine with paleo, or Try to catch paleo? They wouldn't be able to do neither.

That's what's wrong with this show, they try to complicate things too much. There are just some things they need to make simple.

Matrix of Leadership
Episode was wayyy too rushed. All I have to say about tis episode.

Now Demonic
Isn't this about the point where the writers changed or something to that effect, I remember hearing about it in an interview.

That point was weeks ago.

Eddie's last produced episode was Belly Of The Beast. Judd's first produced episode was Three's A Crowd.

Eye See You
The ep was ok. I liked OO Red's helmet in the debris, shows the previous PR teams were defeated.

But to get the Paleomax Megazord within 3 1/2 minutes is super ass... This needed to be a 2 partner. Way too damn quick. Infact, I could beat off and take longer then this.