New Garo Toyline: Makai-Kadou

musashi03

HEROW
From hissatsu of Cybph:

garomk.jpg


Last weekend's Tamashii Festival displayed Garo figures that were identical to the Equip & Prop series released a few years back. First thing that came to mind was that they were going to reissue the figures, since a new TV show is in the works. Turned out that the figures are from an entirely new line called Makai-Kadou (Magic Mobility?)





Some info:
- Abandoned the human-makai knight interchangeability gimmick from E&P
- It will use the original E&P sculpt, but with new types of joints, improving range of motion and posability
- It seems that the figures will come with new accessories that were not available from their E&P versions. Not yet confirmed if the new figs' weapons will be die-cast and if they will also come with "props"

First release will be Zero in November for 4,500 Yen
 
SO glad I never got around to completing my equip and prop line now. I guess this will let me pose my Kouga and Rei now.
 
new show!!! no fucking way... are any of the original actors in it where can i find out more information?!?
 
Cybergundam stated that now Makai Kadou Garo will be released along with Zero on November...


2011年11月發售: 魔戒可動 黄金騎士Garo 4,500Yen
魔戒可動 黄金騎士 ガロ
この秋より新『牙狼』TVシリーズスタート決定!!
新シリーズでも活躍する「ガロ」「ゼロ」を同時展開。


2011年11月發售: 魔戒可動 銀牙騎士Zero 4,500Yen
魔戒可動 銀牙騎士 ゼロ
この秋より新『牙狼』TVシリーズスタート決定!!
新シリーズでも活躍する「ガロ」「ゼロ」を同時展開。
 
Jesus, they're coming out in November too? I've already gone over my budget and have 300 dollars worth of items preordered. I still have to add the MonsterArts figures and these Garo figures too.

I'm gonna need a second job that month.
 
2011年11月發售: 魔戒可動 黄金騎士Garo 4,500Yen
魔戒可動 黄金騎士 ガロ
この秋より新『牙狼』TVシリーズスタート決定!!
新シリーズでも活躍する「ガロ」「ゼロ」を同時展開。
ap_20110729043215104.jpg

ap_20110729043854975.jpg
 
Sorry S.H.Fs...this line will be my Garo line, that figure looks superb, and really, they're not too much more expensive from the Garo SHF releases either. =/
 
So much want XD! I have Equip and Prop 2 and 7 because they were super cheap on ebay [$40 each + $10 shipping] and thought I'd never get 1, or 3. Now to play the waiting game for these =D
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top