TommyOliver21 Fly up, TaJaDor! Nov 2, 2011 #2,992 garfield15 said: snippage Click to expand... Bwahaha. I did not see the Bleach reference coming. :laugh:
garfield15 said: snippage Click to expand... Bwahaha. I did not see the Bleach reference coming. :laugh:
Mr G Fighting evil makes me thirsty Nov 3, 2011 #2,995 garfield15 said: [hide] [/hide] Click to expand... :laugh: You are pretty hardcore if you can stand in the shower and then turn the water on. Maybe even more hardcore than Ichigo.
garfield15 said: [hide] [/hide] Click to expand... :laugh: You are pretty hardcore if you can stand in the shower and then turn the water on. Maybe even more hardcore than Ichigo.
Undrave CRETINS! ALL OF THEM! Nov 3, 2011 #2,998 Mikon said: I fear for the future. Click to expand... It's gonna be filled with love and tolerance and FRIENDSHIP!
Mikon said: I fear for the future. Click to expand... It's gonna be filled with love and tolerance and FRIENDSHIP!
musashi03 HEROW Nov 4, 2011 #2,999 **** THAT! I WANT MORE WARS!!! LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP LEADS TO OVERPOPULATION!!!