Kamen Rider Decade - Talk UP!


Even better... I am the final villain in episodes #30 & 31! I mean who else could they get to be the greatest enemy of Kamen Rider... than someone who knows all about them? MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *GASP* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nah, I actually saw it at Kamen Rider World '09 back at the beginning of the month. I will put some more pictures up from that, but it was neat seeing something new before it'd been on the show.
 
Wow.....so Natsumi will be the final villain....you should of put the in a spoiler tag.

And Kamen Rider World sounds magical. Do you think Decade will travel there next?
 
Wow.....so Natsumi will be the final villain....you should of put the in a spoiler tag.

No no no, Natsumi dies at the beginning of #30 when the the big Rider War happens, except this time, she explodes while everyone else just gets off the ground and dusts themselves off and walks away. I play Daishocker's true secret leader...

[hide]Colonel Zol, mad as hell that he wasn't in the movie.[/hide]

And Kamen Rider World sounds magical. Do you think Decade will travel there next?

Technically, he already did, and was in multiple places at once, including frozen as a statue and appearing in a stage show! He also said he will be traveling to Double's World at the end that in what I'm sure was not an advertisement for the next movie.
 
No no no, Natsumi dies at the beginning of #30 when the the big Rider War happens, except this time, she explodes while everyone else just gets off the ground and dusts themselves off and walks away. I play Daishocker's true secret leader...
That's so sad....You had to kill off one of your roles cause your not a good enough actor to play both...
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…