Redryuranger11
Blazing Soul!
I like the boukenger comeback on gokaiger 21... :buttrock:
HOWEVER...
why marvelous and luka?!
:redface2:
What does Marvelous and Luka have to do with that?
I like the boukenger comeback on gokaiger 21... :buttrock:
HOWEVER...
why marvelous and luka?!
:redface2:
What does Marvelous and Luka have to do with that?
They should have not done a Boukenger tribute since Akashi was in the movie, but guess what's coming next week? Akashi. I think it might be whether who can they get back or not, or maybe Arakawa is planning something bigger with some of the former actors.
i've noticed on their website... that the highlight of the episode is marvelous and luka joining akashi in searching for the heart of hades.
i might suggest that the episode could be marvelous alone... or luka alone...
or simply i just cant get over of the "red-pink" syndrome that's all. :sweat:
I'm not quite sure what this means, but if it's meant to be you would like to ship Red and Pink, then unless my shipping goggles are lying to me, Ahim did grip onto Marvelous's arm during the preview for the movie
Make nothing out of this though, it means nothing really.:sweat:
Besides, judging from the preview it looks more like they're all going to join Satoru Akashi on the adventure, it's probably just Marvelous and Luka that got focus in the pics.
I'm not quite sure what this means, but if it's meant to be you would like to ship Red and Pink, then unless my shipping goggles are lying to me, Ahim did grip onto Marvelous's arm during the preview for the movie![]()