Nice post!!
He's pretty much right. I parse anime Wolverine as, "Oh, they're drawing Hugh Jackman." Then I enjoy Wolverine being ~dreamy~ instead of being a hairy, violent little troll.

People whining about anime Wolverine BETTER hate the freaking movies. Or they lose all credibility. Seriously, what do you think women see when they see Hugh Jackman. -_-
There was a vast difference in this wolvie and the wolvie in the trailer. It definitely seems like they changed him a lot from the original. Same for tony stark.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
So, are we are not allowed to post links to the videos?

BTW, I didn't know that Tony Stark works with the Daleks (see ep6).... Ah, so, that's where he got his tech gear... :laugh:

Last edited:
Nice post!!
So, are we are not allowed to post links to the videos?

We're not supposed to post videos for this particular series, due to it being pre-licensed for US TV airing and home video distribution.

We're not supposed to post videos for this particular series, due to it being pre-licensed for US TV airing and home video distribution.

NP... Do you happen to know when they would show it in the US?

Episode 8 shows a preview for Wolverine.

picture6zr.png

Thread's here: http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=60960

Nice post!!
The last few episodes have been Inoue-tastic. You've got people dying of irony, people losing their powers and memories for literally no reason, and the exact kind of nothing Rider-versus-Rider (whoops, armor-versus-armor) fights that made Faiz what it is.

The last few episodes have been Inoue-tastic. You've got people dying of irony, people losing their powers and memories for literally no reason, and the exact kind of nothing Rider-versus-Rider (whoops, armor-versus-armor) fights that made Faiz what it is.

WTF. Faiz is the worst Rider series ever made...why draw from THIS one, Inoue!?