Lurker
Shoutaro is still my favorite protagonist, but Shu has become my favorite KR, hell my favorite tokusatsu, actor.

And Eiji is the most endearing KR character and the one I would like to meet... Among the guys of course :169:

Aronbafon
Me Gusta 2.0 was easy enough, that much my "crafty" skills can do :p
I should have paid more attention in my Communication/IT class. We actually used Photoshop from Oct - Feb lol, I'm clueless with it >.>

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
[HIDE]
tumblr_lpcr2jLCqW1qj1g9ao1_r1_500.jpg
[/HIDE]

THAT FUCKING DATE

Aronbafon
It is.
[HIDE]To Ryosuke Miura (Ankh/Shingo Izumi): We first met at rehearsal, right? We didn’t get along at first but when I asked what food is good for a guy living on his own you told me about easy-to-make spaghetti. That was our first conversation. Our two personalities are so different, I’m the passionate type and you’re the shy type. At first our wavelengths didn’t meet, and we sometimes used to fight. Do you remember our Ueno and Shinjuku dates? We went out with Eiji and Ankh hair, competing to see who would get found out first. It was always Ankh first. lol When you would leave some food after your lunch I’d always finish it for you. In the last year, how much have you taught me, I wonder? How much have we talked? How much have we been together? I really wanted to be together more. I can’t tell you how grateful I am to you. When I was confused you were right there. On days you weren’t around, I couldn’t really get into the filming. I really needed my partner Ryon! I can’t tell you face-to-face but I’m truly grateful to you from the bottom of my heart. Finally, thanks for supporting me for a whole year.[/HIDE]

レイモン (雷蒙)
In the beginning, Ankh's hair didn't grew that much but later somewhere in the 10s his hair begins to grow.

私の占いは当たる
In the beginning, Ankh's hair didn't grew that much but later somewhere in the 10s his hair begins to grow.

He's also got a black streak in his plumage now, but I'm not quite sure when it showed up.