HJU: A World We Have Forgotten

Sorry, I wasn't aware someone else had taken Blade. But since they're not participating...

Name: Drew Hudson
Gender: Male
Picture(optional):

Rider Designation(Picture optional as well): Kamen Rider Blade

Returning from either RPG: N
Bio: An art student in his early twenties, Drew is someone fairly new to HJU. When not studying or working odd jobs to make ends meet, he tends to enjoy music, video games, and cooking. He was introduced to toku by an old roommate and found HJU while on a hunt for information about an upcoming series. He tends to play things close to the vest, but his sarcasm, dry sense of humor, and quick wit often endear him to those he chooses to open up to.
 
Does the character have to be you?

Not exactly you, per se, just a likeness of yourself in the real world? I think at least your first character has to be from the real world, since the original RP started off the same way. So if you're not a returning character, you'd have no experience at all of the different worlds.
 
Decade is used by RK. He is a must in this RP. So sorry Zaku. Check the list of old Riders. But if you just want to be a Kaji or something like that it be cool.
Zeronos would work. My second character, TJ, was Zeronos, but not anymore. All yours.
I use Vex Den O. Its my own version of Den O. Den O is opened if you want it.
Naturally accepted.
Accepted. Welcome.
Couldn't have said it any better. Thank you for clearing this up.:thumbs:
 
I have a request Matrix. Please for the love of all that is decent and good....


Can we SKIP Blades World????????!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------

(EDIT: I'm writing a story about Shanti/Aliah/The Dragons. It might coincide with this RPG but more than likely it will be 'time wise' within the first two (if at all). Just a random FYI.)
 
Last edited:
We could also be Dopants with Sonozaki-styled Drivers! (so you don't go crazy )

I could be Nazca! Though I would ideally prefer a custom design

I was thinking if I was going to be Den-o I would only have access to Sword Form since I don't have any Imagin. Maybe get Seig or even some other random Imagin later on for a second form.

I could always just do both... yeah... I think I'll do that.

Okay I'm going to be Den-o Sword Form and I'll make up a character that'll use the Nazca memory with a gaia driver. Probably a female.

What happened last time you went to Blade World?
 
IF by some force of reason we MUST go there I'm willing to have Shanti get trapped there by herself and seal the Undead that way!!!

PLEASE NOOOO BLADE!!!!!

@ Undrave: Sarcasm?? (Isn't sure... nearly 1 am here) But I've little interest in telling that tale...

Night Everyone!
 
I will create a non-rider character for this one who can be a love-interest for anyone insteresed. Anyone who does please feel free to PM me.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…