M Matrix Matrix of Leadership Dec 30, 2010 #861 I applaud you for your work. It was awesome! I just hate being confused....
RagnorokKing Lurker Dec 31, 2010 #862 Matrix said: I just hate being confused.... Click to expand... Then you must hate it every time you come back here. ... ... get it, cause your always confused. I made a funny. Please don't banish me.
Matrix said: I just hate being confused.... Click to expand... Then you must hate it every time you come back here. ... ... get it, cause your always confused. I made a funny. Please don't banish me.
Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust! Dec 31, 2010 #864 Matrix said: ......... I'm watching you RK Click to expand... I wouldn't if i were you...watching him might make you even more confused. :laugh:
Matrix said: ......... I'm watching you RK Click to expand... I wouldn't if i were you...watching him might make you even more confused. :laugh:
Kamen Rider Rage Member Dec 31, 2010 #865 Zaku can you not pick me up yet. i still have to henshin and defeat the ocean dopant. (is it okay with you?) Last edited: Jan 1, 2011
Zaku can you not pick me up yet. i still have to henshin and defeat the ocean dopant. (is it okay with you?)
MagiPink Princess of Equesteria Dec 31, 2010 #866 Trying to stay up and welcome the new year with a headache....not a good mix. I'll post my post tomorrow afternoon.
Trying to stay up and welcome the new year with a headache....not a good mix. I'll post my post tomorrow afternoon.
Tigerhawk21 Member Dec 31, 2010 #867 I'm finally back! Though my stomach is still not 100% yet. I'll read to catch up and post accordingly (in the morning as stomach is not so well right now). Sorry for my long absence. Stomach flu is the worst Last edited: Dec 31, 2010
I'm finally back! Though my stomach is still not 100% yet. I'll read to catch up and post accordingly (in the morning as stomach is not so well right now). Sorry for my long absence. Stomach flu is the worst
Icefish Member Jan 1, 2011 #869 Oh, right. This thing. I'll try and get a post in when work isn't killing me (i.e., Sundayish).
Ziginz Zegell No Fear, No Pain. Jan 1, 2011 #870 Sorry it took so long for me to post....I uh....got more then a little distracted with...stuff.