Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz Jan 2, 2009 #11 Thanks everyone. Igadevil said: Click to expand... So going to make this into a card.
x1xBladex1x Member Jan 2, 2009 #14 HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYOUTARO!!!! :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYOUTARO!!!! :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt: :happybirt:
ForeverRed has left HJU. Not coming back. Jan 2, 2009 #17 Igadevil said: Click to expand... I lol'd this. WIN. :buttrock: Happy Birthday, Ryoutarou!
Inui Takumi The Ends JustiΦ's the Means Jan 2, 2009 #19 Damn, I thought I clicked on the Hentai thread. OH well, I guess while Im here: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRO! Hope your 20th year rocks. :castlerock: Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
Damn, I thought I clicked on the Hentai thread. OH well, I guess while Im here: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRO! Hope your 20th year rocks. :castlerock:
CaptainB_Money /B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage. Jan 2, 2009 #20 Happy birthday dude. next year i'll buy ya a beer.