Happy Birthday Yuffy!

Our girl Yuffy will be celebrating her Birth day this coming November 20. In Earth years she is born in 1991 making her 31 years old. She was 16 in the OG Final Fantasy 7. Final Fantasy VII happened in a different planet so despite of being futuristic, it happened in the the 90s.

and My Birthday wish for her is that I hope Final Fantasy VII remake part 2 will be finally released. We had been waiting for so long.

Her having her own DLC where she is the main character is enough birthday gift for her,

I am not usually a fan of ninjas but Yuffy is one of my favorite characters,

Happy Birthday Yuffy! Since Final Fantasy VII is set in the 90s but in a futuristic planet... I want to see a sub sequel set in 2022.

I love how Square Enix greet characters on their Birthdays, first Tifa and now Yuffy. They treat them like they exist.

I found her annoying in the original game but intergrade did a great job on fleshing her out and making her likable. She is well written in that DLC and it made her super likable.

So She is legal in 2022. :D

No more Chris Hansen showing up on the door.

I can't wait to see her interact with Cloud and the Gang. I enjoyed her play style in integrade so I can't wait top play her again.

I am Stronger than ever
I love her, Her personality is like the opposite of Cloud. Yuffie sees the good out of people. She is like a friend you wish you have because she won't be toxic.