Tifa is stunning, but it was after Cloud's mental breakdown and invalidity in the Lifestream that I became particularly drawn to her. Tifa was the one who entered the shattered fragments of his mind and gently encouraged and coaxed him back into control. Sephiroth's plan would have succeeded if Tifa hadn't intervened, and Meteor would have destroyed the planet.

Tifa is a true unsung hero, with the heart and face of a loving angel.

The fact she kills monsters with her bare hands makes me love her. She looks more cooler than those weapon users.

Final Fantasy VII is set in another planet with an unknown year so we will never know her real age. She is 20 year old in the game but we don't know if Final Fantasy VII is set in the past or future because its not on Earth.

Last edited by a moderator:
She is a Bartender so people will be drunk. Especially Barrett! Imagine how many Birthdays she celebrated without Cloud but she is never bitter to him.

I believe in the Multiverse theory and what is fictional in our world could be real somewhere else. Tifa is real somewhere and since she is born in 1985, she will be 37 by now.

She is a Bartender so people can be under the influence of alcohol.Particularly Barrett! believe how many Birthdays she celebrated with out Cloud however she is by no means bitter to him.