Tifa is my favorite because she is just a regular girl. There was no descendant of a lost race with magical abilities, no superhuman enhancement, not even a weapon. Just a regular girl who fights with her fists. Everything she has or has learned is the result of her own hard work. Her life was turned upside down, but she pulled herself together and emerged physically and mentally stronger. When Cloud is not around, she is the leader.

The best Birthday Gift for her is a new trailer of Final Fantasy VII part 2. I hope Square Enix is reading this.

Tifa always have a place in my heart. When I was younger, I looked up to Tifa, an older female figure. She wasn't scared to reveal her vulnerability, but she had more than enough strength to deal with any situation. She wasn't scared to fight for and defend those she cared about, even if it meant jeopardizing her own survival and well-being.

Mai

Who is the next one to have a Birthday?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cloud is born in August 11, 1986
Aerith is born in February 7, 1985
Barrett is born in December 15, 1972
Cid is born in February 22, 1975
Vincent is born in October 13, 1950
Yuffie is born in November 20, 1991

She is my Favorite in Final Fantasy 7. I cannot wait to play as her again.

This Cosplayer could be an accurate depiction of what she could look like now in her current age. I mean she is 37.

hqdefault.jpg