GouGou Sentai Boukenger - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Eye See You
Task 14 was marvellous. I loved how they kicked it up a notch with the drama and emotion, reminds me of Classic Sentai.

Natsuki is freakin' CUTE..... Damn.

Anyone else like the bgm for Boukenger?. This series is proving to be very entertaining for me and I can't wait to finally see Ultimate DaiBouken and BoukenSilver's debut.

I enjoyed task 18 and I can see Kaeshi getting closer to the Boukengers (him saving Akashi's behind was a pretty good idea). I just hope down the road they don't milk the 'I feel sorry for my deceased partners' idea too much ...
What really was an interesting plot twist is Gaja reviving the deceased Ash to install his Gordom thingamajing in them ... Task 19 is promising as hell!

It's Judgement Time!
Forever Knight said:
But then why would Gaja want it? Why could he have done if he gotten ahold of those blue prints? and why the hell was SGS & Red so secretive about it towards the other 4?. :sly:

thank you exactly. I went over this a while back as well. Ep 11 was just retarded. The whole drama over the secret was lame. The secret itself was lame. "we would put you in danger". Put themn in danger?! *staggers*. They are already IN DANGER DAMMIT!! >_<

Forever Knight said:
Anyone else like the bgm for Boukenger?

I love the music of Boukenger. It's fantastic. I'm always listening to it. But I really hate the yellow ranger. She's annoying, stupid, and anime-cliche'.

=-=-==-=

Oh! OH I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING! >_< WTF IS UP WITH THE DUAL CRUSHER!

In episode 10 they made a huge **** fit over the fact that the Dual Crusher loses it's power and charge if the "formation" isnt complete. Yellow and Black were not in the formation so when Red ranger fired the Dual Crusher drill head finisher, it didnt damage the villains at all. Red Dino guy was able to hit it away with ease.

But noooo. At least 3 times already that damn thing has been fired without a complete formation and it still hits the mark! In episode 17, ONE RANGER fires that stupid blaster (no formation at all) and it lands a hit on the powerful ashu clan.

Inconsistant bastards... Fire and Ice. This season is just fire and ice with me. I hate it then I love it.

Last edited:
Eye See You
Task 14 - yet another killer episode. It was good to see GaoBlue as Ragi and of course The Father of the siblings in GoGoV as the Elder.

I find the bgm makes the episodes feel more dramatic and epic. Very good move, I hope it stays like that for future Sentai series.

I'll finally get to see Ultimate DaiBouken too!. :buttrock:

GrnPsychoGarren said:
thank you exactly. I went over this a while back as well. Ep 11 was just retarded. The whole drama over the secret was lame. The secret itself was lame. "we would put you in danger". Put themn in danger?! *staggers*. They are already IN DANGER DAMMIT!! >_<

Actually, if you watch boukenger 18 you would see why the fuss is made.
[HIDE]Gaja is able to use the secret of the parallel engines and the accel suits to create his own Goadom engine which he uses to revive Gai and Hyouga. I think this is exactly what they were trying to prevent- enemies from using their technology against them. Of course, if Gaja couldn't understand the drawing initially, I don't see how he would be able to figure it out now. And how he got a copy of the parallel engine drawings is a mystery as I doubt he has Satoru's Super duper Treasure Hunter memory :laugh: . [/HIDE] Admittedly I agree that they went overboard in trying to hide the secret, but it is the practice in most organisations that secrets which act as the cornerstone of the organisation are generally hushed up and kept at the top secret level. If word went out, this could cripple the organisation. I concede that the excuse they provided was lame, but the threat that would follow if the secret was revealed was very much real.

It's Judgement Time!
Well hot damn! I still dont like 11 but at least they did something with it. Im surprised and cant wait to watch 18 now. It makes the secret more kewl by default. Put them in danger? Now it makes sense. Puts us all in danger if Gaja got his hands on it. It all comes together... =_=

Eye See You
Finally caught up with Boukenger and I must say I loved episode 17. Takaoka Eiji looks to be a great refreshing new character and I enjoyed everything he did in his debut.

He's got some really great acting skills aswell and I noticed they just didnt toss in a Stuntman for those fights.

My favourite part was when Black tried to get mouthy with Takaoka after Natsuki was capture, so he grabbed him by the neck. :buttrock:

I cannot wait to see some BoukenSilver & Siren Builder as kicking.

I love Takaoka Eiji... finally we get a cool 6th after how many series'?!
And I must say... I really like the Ash.
I love Jaryu and Ash.
I hate Goadom and Dark Shadow.

B

Bouken Black

Bouken Silver looks so friggin gay, god this turning to another Magiranger. And we were going good with the plot too, R.I.P Boukensha.

Doggy the last cool 6th was 2002, that's not bad. Look at how many shitty Ultras or Masked Riders we had to put up with.

It's Judgement Time!
Just saw episode 18. It was fantastic. I really liked the character plot for Akashi. Even though you knew it was a fake from the beginning, it was interesting to watch the entire time. Their conversations took nice turns and it was good development.

That robo battle would have been decent if it wasnt so damned clunky and immovable. It was a good effort though. The ranger action was great and next episodes action looks even better. Cant wait to see how this turns out.