GouGou Sentai Boukenger - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Ladymercury

the baddest *****
i don't think it'll one up kabuto, just give it more closure, this ending feels like a real ending, kabuto's was like..........oh cool they beat him, i wonder what's gonna.........what'dyou mean it's over?!

I personally do not like open, forced, endings like the one in Kabuto. If you're gonna end a show, end it with some closure.

That's why I think the Boukenger finale will one up Kabuto's.

Forever Knight

Eye See You
Task 44 was alright. I'm interested to see why Yaiba turned on Dark Shadow.

I think Boukenger really needs to tone down on the comedy. It's like it's happening every single episode now.

Makub

where can see the raw? do you know any site that broadcast the japan network? or any other place? cos don't want to wait for the sub's

Ladymercury

the baddest *****
Oh, double posted for greater justice:

b0046760_15161751.jpg

Now where's the Kabuto spreads? :p

Oh trust me I have, I was just commenting on that one picture posted above. Problem with Haruka is I can find stuff from quite some years ago, but it makes me feel more awkward then lusting after Akira from Hibiki, and that makes me feel pretty damn awkward in the first place.

taramjwi

I think he means by "quite some years ago" The pictures are from when she wasn't 18 yet. And that would make me feel weird too <_<

Ladymercury

the baddest *****
... Oh.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Oh, well, I do that for w-inds., then again we're like around the same age so it isn't so bad. >_>

Now, Takeru... He's still jailbait until March. :(

taramjwi

I have a cousin in Korea his age. Of course she's not a star or anything <_< and lol, those w-inds guys are around my age :rolleyes2:.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts