GouGou Sentai Boukenger - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Just finished watching Task 17. Another awesome episode. Loved it execpt the mecha battle. :170:

Takku is so amazing! So excited to see him turning into BoukenSilver. Great pre-6th Ranger intro!! Takku turns into BoukenSilver next month. So no new episode on Sunday!! :170:

It is getting ALOT better!! :buttrock:

Task 17:
I really enjoyed this one. We see the Ash for the first time and they impressed me (they even could deal with both Boukengers and Shadow Syndicate!).
Takaoka seems an interesting character and I'm sure his origins will make for an interesting story as well
[HIDE]All those who think Takaoka is half human - half Ash raise your hand! *Kyo28 raises hand*[/HIDE]

It's Judgement Time!
17 was pretty good. I loved the action. Though you know, each episode is just too short. and good lord the Ultimate BoukenJet formation just SUCKs. Ugh. I almost want to fast forward those parts. It's so butt-ugly and it looks retarded as it flies. We had a BAD ASS flying Robo in Dekaranger, called Dekawing Robo. How on earth do we go from a bad ass Robo like Dekawing to... BoukenJetUltimateFormationOfStupid.

Ashu clan is kewl. Takaoka is awesome. Love his hair and personality. Overall it was a nice episode. Yellow is annoying. She's so cliche' with a copy/paste personality from almost every anime girl. I'm like "Stop putting your hand over your mouth and smash the mirror retard!"

Next episode looks amazing, cant wait. I hope it's actual character progression here and not another "Oh I fooled black into thinking something! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA"

Task 17:

Well the obveous, Takaoka is badass, I can't wait to see him as a Rangers. He owns Hikaru and Testu, Hikaru was more of a mentor and Testu wasn't all that cool compared. We also got something on Natskai about her being the chosen one. Related to the Ash. Speaking of which, Ash is ok. It dosen't look like they will last much in the series. I have a feeling that Takaoka is 50/50 Ash and human. Or something of that sorts.

Eye See You
I've finally been able to catch up with Boukenger and I must admit I am really enjoying it. I just finished up the 3 part arc yesterday with the map.

The effects and fight scenes in the series are visually stunning.

I like the seriousness that has been injected into the characters and episodes aswell. It's great to see Red & Pink not acting like complete idiots.

BoukenRed is a pretty damn good leader so far, probally the best since Matoi Tatsumi/GoRed from GoGoV.

One thing I'm unsure of about this Map is what exacally the hell it contained, I know it was some artists' work but what the hell would Gaja do with it?.

and I guess Red abandonded the team so that they could find their own Adventure in getting to the island?.

Overall I am enjoying this. The tributes to each Sentai team at the ends of the episodes is cool too. I figure by ep 29 when they run out of teams they will be doing the 6th Rangers.

Forever Knight said:
One thing I'm unsure of about this Map is what exacally the hell it contained, I know it was some artists' work but what the hell would Gaja do with it?.

Its a Blue Print document made by a genious(SP?) inventor of an Engine. SGS has been hiding it and Goja(who I think is Probaly dead) probaly didn't know it was some sort of machine, he barely even knows about them.

Eye See You
Dogbot said:
Its a Blue Print document made by a genious(SP?) inventor of an Engine. SGS has been hiding it and Goja(who I think is Probaly dead) probaly didn't know it was some sort of machine, he barely even knows about them.

But then why would Gaja want it? Why could he have done if he gotten ahold of those blue prints? and why the hell was SGS & Red so secretive about it towards the other 4?. :sly:

Forever Knight said:
But then why would Gaja want it? Why could he have done if he gotten ahold of those blue prints? and why the hell was SGS & Red so secretive about it towards the other 4?. :sly:

Cause it was too powerful, so SGS is hidinging it, Gaja and The red Guy(forgot name) want the secret, they just didn't know that it was an Engine. So I think they would do nothing with it.

Red went by himself because since it was hidden by SGS, he did not want the others to get introuble, but however, he gave them hints on where to find him and go on there own free will.

I know its confusing...