Princess of Equesteria
Dark Kabuto - Accepted

Kain - Accepted

Tigerhawk21 - Sorry, I have to give that spot to Denjin_Zaboga instead. Though if you are still interested please submit a profile for KariudogerEmerald. We could use them greatly.

Denjin_Zaboga23 - Accepted

Nanami Tenkawa - Reserved. You have sparked my intrigue with this one. Originally it had not come across my thought at all rather have Zuban as a NPC instead. Though if you are interested in that part. Sure. ^_^

Gatack Striker - Reserved

I will be posting the mechas, brushing up my previous profiles a bit and continue searching for Kariudogers mechas on my return.

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
Are we allowed to create or own, original villains as well? If not, I might be intrested in KariudoEmerald

Princess of Equesteria
If your villain/villainess is associated with the Hoshi Kariudo then you are free to come up with a profile. As for KariudoEmerald that position is momentarily on hold for Tigerhawk21 if they are still interested. I’ve sent an email to see rather or not they would like that role. But yes, I could use some extra villains other than the Princess.

*covers mouth* And now I’ve said too much.

**I will not be posting this evening. There's a tornado warning and will have my comp off until tomorrow**

Last edited:
is Mayor of Farmville
Magi-san...

I hope things go well for you.

Also, I won't be posting my bio till wednesday. Finals week...and I need my brain for tests. =_=

Princess of Equesteria
Gatack-san, take your time. I am not rushing anyone here. Do your best:thumbs:

I've found few mecha images useful and shall post them today.

**The pictures for the mechas have been linked with their titles for most**

GouGouVehicles:

bou-gg-controls.jpg

Bouken Drivers
Comes in case and then pops out controllers for whichever vehicle the ranger wants. They grab it from their headquarters and carry it to their vehicle. When the combine, they take it to the joint cockpit. These devices each ranger possess, including Silver's.

BoukenRed:

GouGou Vehicle #1:
Gougou Dump

Height: 15.1 Meters
Width: 24.6 Meters
Length: 30.3 Meters
Weight: 2100 tons
The scoopers on the top can scoop up dirt and rocks if needed.

GouGou Vehicle #10:
Gougou Jet

Height:17.0m
Width: 87.6m
Length: 47.2m
Weight: 2000t
Output power:1000 horsepower

GouGou Vehicle #14
Go Go Commander

Height: 9.1 m
Length: 22.9 m
Width: 21.8 m
Weight: 420 tons
Speed: Mach 4
Output Power: 270 thousand horsepower
It is an airborne reconnaisance vehicle piloted by BoukenRed that becomes the head of DaiVoyager. It gathers and analyzes information from the battle for the rest of the team.

BoukenBlue:

GouGou Vehicle #3:
Gougou Gyro

Height: 6.8 Meters
Width: 21.2 Meters
Length: 12.4 Meters
Weight: 290 Tons

GouGou Vehicle #8:
Gougou Mixer

Height: 13.0m
Width: 12.2m
Length: 26.5m
Weight: 620t
Speed: 380km/h
Output power: 250 ten thousand horsepower

GouGou Vehicle #16
Go Go Fighter

Height: 8.2 m
Width: 23.3 m
Length: 25.6 m
Weight: 430 tons
Speed: Mach 3
Output Power: 280 thousand horsepower
BoukenBlue's fighter jet becomes the shoulders of DaiVoyager. It has two Voyager Cannons, the main weapons of Go Go Voyager and DaiVoger.Cannons

BoukenBlack:

GouGou Vehicle #2:
Gougou Formula

Height: 8.9 Meters
Width: 11.3 Meters
Length: 19.7 Meters
Weight: 350 Tons
The top part can flip over and shoot missiles from it.

GouGou Vehicle #9:
Gougou Crane

Height: 14.1m
Width: 11.4m
Length: 34.1m
Weight: 710t
Speed: 320km/h
Output power: 350ten thousand horsepower

GouGou Vehicle #15
Go Go Carrier

Height: 22.2 m
Width: 28.0 m
Length: 57.8 m
Weight: 5700 tons
Speed: 300 km/h
Output Power: 2400 thousand horsepower
It is a heavily armored freighter vehicle piloted by BoukenBlack that becomes the body and legs of DaiVoyager. It can be used to carrydangerous Precious and materials for the team.

BoukenYellow:

GouGou Vehicle #4:
Gougou Dozer

Height: 9.2 Meters
Width: 5.9 Meters
Length: 13.8 Meters
Weight: 130 Tons
It can pick up rocks and throw at villians.

GouGou Vehicle #6:
Gougou Drill

Height: 9.5m
Length: 31.0m
Weight: 650t
Speed: 360km/h
Output power: 350 ten thousand horsepower

GouGou Vehicle #17
Go Go Attacker

Height: 10.8 m
Width: 22 m
Length: 25 m
Weight: 450 tons
Output Power: 320 thousand horsepower
BoukenYellow's flying bomber vehicle becomes the chest of DaiVoyager and is equipped with two Voyager Cannons, machine guns, and rocket launchers. Its specialty is dive bombing.

BoukenPink:

GouGou Vehicle #5:
Gougou Marine Diver

Height: 7.8Meters
Width: 5.7Meters
Length: 22.0 Meters

GouGou Vehicle #7:
Gougou Shovel

Height: 13.0m
Length: 21.1m to 31.6 m
Weight: 220t
Speed: 400km/h
Output power: 250 ten thousand horsepower
Introduced: Episode 5
Attack: Shovel Swing

GouGou Vehicle #18
Go Go Roader

Height: 13.1 m
Width: 20.8 m
Length: 28.6 m
Weight: 1500 tons
Speed: 400 km/h
Output Power: 730 thousand horsepower
BoukenPink's is a steamroller-like vehicle becomes the arms of DaiVoyager. Its giant roller flattens out unsafe terrains.

GoGoVoyager
Height: 29.2m
Width: 28.0m
Length: 83.7m
Ton: 8500t
Speed: 800km/h
Output Power: 4000 thousand horsepower
Go Go Voyager is an amphibious battleship that has four sets of Voyager Cannons. To transform from Go Go Voyager to DaiVoyager, the Boukenger press the center of the wheel of their Bouken Drivers.

DaiVoyager
Height: 65.5 m
Width: 62.0 m
Length: 25.5 m
Weight: 8500 tons
Speed: 750 km/h
Output Power: 4000 thousand horsepower
Its finisher is the "Double Adventure Spin" where DaiVoyager's fists spin and detach from its arms to punch its opponent.

DaiBouken
Full Name: Gougou Gattai Daibouken
English translation: Great Adventure
Height: 47.0m
Width: 35.7m
Chest Width: 21.9m
Weight: 3000t

bou-gg-picker.jpg

Gou Picker
Pickaxe weapon.

Gou Scooper
Shovel weapon

GouGou Sword
Combined form of Gou Picker and Gou Scooper.

Princess of Equesteria
BoukenSilver GouGou Vehicles:

bou-gg-sirenbuilder.jpg

Kinkyu GoGo Gattai SairenBiruda
English Translation: Emergency Rumbling Fusion Siren Builder
Height: 50.0 m
Width: 39.0 m
Weight: 3500 t
Output Power: 400 km/h
BoukenSilver's robo. SirenBuilder has the ability to "Jack Up", which involves GoGo Fire's leg formation activating or deactivating at his command, which allows Siren Builder to dodge attacks. Also has Neo-Parallel Engine which is technically a Precious, so its energy was sucked out by Gajya by the finale causing a surge. Presumably, the three GouGouVehicles were later restored.
Gattai Name: Siren Formation
Attacks: Kunuckle Magnum (from Aider and Police) and the finisher Triple Liquid Bomber

bou-gg-fire.jpg

GouGou Vehicle #11:
Gougou Fire
Height: 22.1 m
Width: 24.8 m
Length: 45.5 m
Weight: 3000t
Output power: 380 km/horsepower
Attack: Double Water Shoot

bou-gg-aider.jpg

GouGou Vehicle #12:
Gougou Aider
Height: 8.0 m
Width: 8.0 m
Length: 20.4 m
Weight: 250 t
Output power: 350 km/horsepower
Can run without a pilot. Shoots lasers.

bou-gg-police.jpg

GouGou Vehicle #13:
Gougou Police
Height: 7.8m
Width: 8.6m
Length: 20.8m
Weight: 250t
Output power: 400 km/horsepower

Sweet Sweets
Ah, I forgot to say, but I edited in KairiudoAmber's profile in my original post...I hope that's all right...

Princess of Equesteria
Apperance:
boukenger-48%20(L).jpg
118012.jpg

Name: Alice Arai
Alias: Mr. Voice
Race: Human
Abilities: Working with various technologies (even alien technology) to improve the GouGouVehicles performance. Alice also takes pride the development of BoukenAmber’s henshin device.
Character Song: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqVGpLJSYf8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqVGpLJSYf8[/ame]
Personality: A kind-hearted, caring and quite intellectual for one such as her age.
History: The granddaughter of Morio Makino placed into his care after an unfortunate car accident claiming the lives of Alice’s parents at the age of seven. Alice is an amazingly intelligent and caring young woman working at SGS alongside her grandfather. Most commonly seen buried in her work or a very good book, Alice has helped maintain (even secretively upgrading) the gougou arsenal and vehicles. Her greatest accomplish was the development of the modified gougou changer.

There is another side of Alice only her grandfather is aware of unlike the Boukenger. Alice has a surprisingly advance knowledge of the Neo-Paralel engines and Gordom Engines. According to the second Chouzenshuu book, she was Leon Giordana, whose sketchbook was used to make the Neo-Paralel engines and Gordom Engines. Leona, who she is referred to as now, found 'Soul's Reincarnation' 500 years ago and this is the soul's 12th reincarnation (her previous reincarnation perished from an incurable virus). Rather revealing this to the Boukenger Alice takes on mysterious identity of Mister Voice.

Appearance:
212231.jpg

Name: Hime Hotaru of the Hoshi Kariudos (Princess Hotaru)
Race: Hoshi Kariudos
Abilities: Creating a flurry of beautiful (yet deadly) Sakura blossoms, creating monsters and the Void.
Weapons: None.
Character Song:[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ5nfaSiJvM[/ame]
Personality: A very level-headed young woman who takes great pleasure being adored by her subjects. Seductive would work her charms into the hearts of man to do her bidding.
History: The Hoshi Kariudos (Star Hunters) are beings from beyond the solar system, seeking the Ancient relics to gain complete domain over the Earth and universe. Centuries ago the Hoshi Kariudos conquered their solar system under the reign of their Emperor Dsyl. Possessing Ancient relics from each conquered planet, they sought to seek out Ancient Relics that might lie elsewhere within the expanded universe. It was not entering the Centauri, Emperor Dsyl’s Dynasty encounter an anomaly forcing them into a cryogenic sleep.

A cryogenic sleep disturb as Akashi Satoru and Nishihori Sakura return to Earth accidentally triggered a ripple through space awakening them once more. Only their Emperor did not awaken and remains suspended in his cryogenic sleep. The throne is now succeeded by his only heir, Hime Hotaru. The newly crown princess continues in her father’s footsteps to collect the Ancient Relics not only to gain complete dominance over Earth and Universe, but to free her father. The latter is the least of her main priorities for she plans to dethrone him.

**Note**

I will be posting my remaining two profiles later this evening and the specs for the mechas.

(OOC: Yay for all the 'Long' references!)

Appearance:
Bishop.jpg

Ranger Appearance:
KariudoEmerald.jpg

Name: Aeron Haimon
Race: Violet Dragon
Abilities: Tracking, stealing, translation, close and long range combat, magic but rarely uses it
Ranger Designation: KariudoEmerald
Weapons: KariudoDaggers which can change to KariudoPistols (basically Kariudo version of Quester Gai's Weapons). In desperate times can change hands to clawed form and rip into enemies dealing far more damage
Character Song: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf_AQ9k3x-Y[/ame]
Personality: Aeron is best described as cold and calculating as well as bordering on insanity, hating both humans and Hoshi Kariudos alike. Never the less Aeron desires power and hides his hatred of the Hoshi Kariudos with ease. No one is sure what Aeron is going to do next, though he claims full ‘allegiance’ to the Hoshi Kariudos he sometimes ‘misfires’ hitting his teammates rather than his opponents. Very quick with his hands, an excellent thief and knows most (if not all) languages.

History: The beast that would become Aeron Haimon has existed since time began. Though most would find Immortality wonderful, and it was for the first few millennia, Aeron is bored. Over time he’d gathered many rare and powerful artifacts, his pride and joy being an enchanted set of armor with a sword, shield and (new) a gun. The armor evolves with time and use, assuming the most powerful weapons available to the wielders liking.

Aeron left his hidden castle to wander the universe. It was during that period that humans found and plundered his castle, scattering his treasures to the far corners of the earth. Unknown of the issue on earth, Aeron encountered a race he’d later learn was called the Hoshi Kariudos. He traveled with the group for a time as they scoured the far corners of the universe for treasures. Aeron even managed to snatch a few for himself before his departure back home.

Upon returning and finding his treasures gone, Aeron began to search for them. His frustration grew as he found all but the armor set. Though he was pleased to recall that the armor would only respond to his commands. Long ago it had been bound by magic to him.

Aeron’s biggest flaw is his inability to work with others. He frequently leaves the team to wander around the area. Even during ‘briefings’ Aeron walks in circles (literally) around everyone. He usually throws his hands up at the first problem and goes off to do his own thing, even if it conflicts with the orders given.

Last edited: