Banned
GARO 8 title & more comments about ep 6

Next week's episode is called Ring (指輪 - yubiwa). The GARO website has been updated with episode but it doesn't show what the Horror in ep 7 to be (ep 7 isn't out on Winny yet).

I downgraded my Winamp from 5.11 back to 5.08 due to it being possibly being the cause of the pixelation that I mentioned last week. When I went back to do the caps for my website, I noticed that once again the opening credits were changed in ep 6 adding the Silver Wolf to the opening. Anyone else notice it?

Yeah I noticed they showed a bit of the Silver armor last eps opening. I'm looking forward to see what he can do in episode 7.

boogie woogie feng shui
How many knights are there supposed to be, do we know?

Banned
Bolt said:
How many knights are there supposed to be, do we know?

I don't think we've been told how many Knights are still alive and in the order but from the opening credits it seems we many only see Garo and Zero. There are 18 episodes left (if there are indeed 25 like the Bandai press release announced) so we have much to learn about Garo, Zero and the girl.

Whoa, episode Seven was pretty good. Even though I've been wanting Kaoru to die, when Rei went after her I was like "oh no!" Which surprised me very much...

The fights between Rei and Kouga were just awesome. The armored battle was too CG heavy though, which wouldn't have been too bad if they had been rendered more realistically. Although I understand with such an involved sequence that would have both cost too much and taken too much time, especially on a weekly half hour show.

On the plus side, Zero's armor is pretty snazzy. Also Rei seems like a more interesting character as we've seen much more emotion from him than Kouga. I can't wait to see how their rivalry pans out and what repercussions might come form it.

BTW, I believe we were shown what happens when the timer runs out, since the battle went that way...They basically revert back to "civilian form."

Last edited:
Banned
Opening credits seem to be a mix of last week's and ep 3's - Silver Wolf and the Ring are in it.

As for the episode... Spoilers ahoy!!!

Well the story is finally picking up with the new Knight. And as for speculation from last week about his companion - yup, it's the necklace which is the face of a woman and lion (mouth and chin of a woman - eyes and ears of a lion - almost like the lion swallowed the woman). Is it me, or does it seem because those two fought that they are the reason this week's Horror came out? I don't know what to make of the Horror - Wrath? Envy? Jealousy? Either way, it last a few seconds between the two Knights. Now the fight sequence between them as fully armored knights... LOVED it! Ok, so it was an overkill of cgi but hey I love cgi. Well, we now know what happens at count zero - they do detransform. We get the countdown to 4.something (no actual zero) but a few seconds after that both Zero and Garo lose their armored forms.

I feel kind of sorry for Zero. Looks like he's a poor Knight compared to Kouga who comes from a wealthy background.

As I mentioned above... next week's episode is called Ring (指輪 - yubiwa).

::runs off to make a new avatar::

About the Horrors, they showed Rei hunting and killing a number of Horrors before they could even manifest into any physical form. Taking work away from Kouga, who was only steps behind Rei. Which was pretty cool I must say.

Since the episode was focused on the battle between Rei and Kouga, the last Horror only appeared in the generic form. Although I imagine Envy or Wrath could very well fit it's theme considering the content of the episode.