Banned
ShadowRider said:
Since the episode was focused on the battle between Rei and Kouga, the last Horror only appeared in the generic form. Although I imagine Envy or Wrath could very well fit it's theme considering the content of the episode.

I think that's why I didn't know what to make of the Horror (and why the website didn't give a name to the Horror). It did seem to me that their actions was the cause for that Horror to come out of hiding.

Episode 5

Holy Grudge Batman!

Show started off kinda slow, but the build up to the Horror is nice and well done. The monster is truely straight outta a horror film.

That was pretty damn sweet. From Japanese Horror ghost to a boss outta Castlevania. :thumbs:

Great fight and I guess I noticed the reason why he fights unmorphed for so long only to bust out the amour at the last second. There's a count down. Looks like he can only stay transformed for a limited amount of time.

The show's pretty good, except for the annoying love interest girl.

Wait, was the "culprit" in this episode "Lawyer Bagon" from Kamen Rider Ryuki?

Last thing of note... no casualties in this episode. Huh.

Some of ep 7 I liked, but the whole fight falling from the top of that building was kinda... bleh. I don't like that crap, too Matrixy I guess? I prefer a more on the ground fight.

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
EP 5:

This was ok, but certainly not the best episode they've but out. It seemed to be all over the place, with no real direction...like an episode of SPD but shot better. The conflicts that arose were resolved too quickly, and there was too much focus on the girl, who didn't really do anything this ep.

Cut out the Furies and the girl, and spend most of your time inside the warehouse with the three characters, with only a tiny bit of focus on Kouga trying to save them...now THAT probably would have been a good ep.

On a plus note, the Horror was designed really well this ep. It was nice to see something different.

boogie woogie feng shui
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Great fight and I guess I noticed the reason why he fights unmorphed for so long only to bust out the amour at the last second. There's a count down. Looks like he can only stay transformed for a limited amount of time.

Yeah... 99.9 seconds. That's what the whole upside-down 666 thing is.

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Wait, was the "culprit" in this episode "Lawyer Bagon" from Kamen Rider Ryuki?

Actually that's Lawyer Kitaoka Shuichi, but "Bagon" does kind of have a ring to it, doesn't it? :laugh:

IT'S BAAAAAGGGGGOOOOON!

boogie woogie feng shui
No *****, it's Bagon Strips! Dogs bag for 'em! :laugh:

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
"Lawyer Bagon"
bagon.jpg

All he needs is a suit and tie, I bet he'd be impossible to beat in the courtroom.

boogie woogie feng shui
He's still missing his loveable, slightly homosexual sidekick Inagaki! :laugh:

"Lawyer.....................................................................you're handsome."