For The Greater Justice...
I saw episodes 1 and 2 a couple of days ago. Wow. Good stuff.

Banned
Official GARO site has been updated.

Next week's episode is called Silver Fang.

A reasonably good episode. The new Knight seems to have more of a personality. He's at least more animated than Kouga. I loved the seen where he arrives and wipes the floor with that gang of guys.

I liked the Horror, the effects were kinda bad this time 'round though. But damn Kaoru, she's running away from a Horror and where does she end up? Practically in a dead end. She really deserves to die.

All-in-all I enjoyed this episode, definitely better than the previous one.

Last edited:
Banned
ShadowRider, which version did you grab? The one off of t3FULZaL3S or the other one? The one I grabbed from t3FULZaL3S (with the CRC of 42CA4B49) was pixelated in my opinion (noticable in the graveyard scenes).

As for the ep itself. I like it. The Horror was a Horror again and not like last week's Horror. What I liked was that this Horror took an unattractive woman - who was evil to begin with - and made her beautiful - Lust - to lure men to eat then reverts her back to the "ugly" woman after.

And I REALLY like this Zero guy. He's cute. (Mika likes her male eye candy.)

Back to this week's Horror. She made up for last week's LAME Horror. I'm sorry but that Horror from last was BORING. And did I mention I really liked Zero? And his necklace is female! I wonder how "she" relates to Kouga's ring other then the Yin and Yang aspect.

Ooohhh, I really can't wait for next week now after that slap!

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
So yeah, apparently this show is pronounced Gahro, not Gero, as I messed up on air. Thanks for the heads up Kyusaku. :)

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
I wonder if he's going to be that rival that I've been hoping for. :anime:

Oh yeah. Check out the shadow fighting Garo in the opening sequence...he's got the same twin swords the pics show that badass to have. :)

Mikazuki said:
ShadowRider, which version did you grab? The one off of t3FULZaL3S or the other one? The one I grabbed from t3FULZaL3S (with the CRC of 42CA4B49) was pixelated in my opinion (noticable in the graveyard scenes).
I didn't notice any pixelation in the version I got: [CRC_9007]