sports is not a bad idea, its good. it has lots of potential. I really want to see what would toku do with that motif

HEROW
sports is not a bad idea, its good. it has lots of potential. I really want to see what would toku do with that motif

Thanks, I really noticed that the usual fighting style of riders can be related to different sports. :)

Yeah, even not being much of a sports guy, the idea for a sports-oriented Rider series sounds pretty cool.

ditto, I'm not really into sports. but it would be really cool seeing sports motif

specially that Football one, Rider kick, nice. and football has so many kinds of kicks, there would be lots of different rider kicks. also Boxing, rider punch, it is a great idea. now how would they henshin?

Fighting For Justice
Sports is interesting. And the bad guy could be a fat monster with a TV remote and high powered couch. Every episode, one of the riders could try to get him up off the couch to exercise, but he never does, until the final episode.

W.T.F???? sounds like Lazy town motif now...lol its interesting

I was thinking that the badguys are....drugs...smug...pollution....or just monsters with sport equipment motif...lol

HEROW
I'm thinking the bad dudes would either be using technology too much (to promote exercise!) or uses enhancers like steroids/drugs/painkillers/etc.

The idea of their henshin is more of either a mystical one (Kuuga/Agito/Hibiki/etc.) or a biological one (Shin/Gills/etc.). So I guess it would be back to the henshin poses if it is mystical, then a bit on the extreme ferrocious poses if it is biological.

優しさの大人少女
I've had this idea for awhile now

Pure tech based Rider, when he henshins a satellite above Earth's orbit beams down the armour.
He has several miniaturized vehicles that can combine to form armour, they give him different abilities like more weapons, flight, or under water combat.

heh.... nice idea for technologized pure type Kamen Rider.

HEROW
I've had this idea for awhile now

Pure tech based Rider, when he henshins a satellite above Earth's orbit beams down the armour.
He has several miniaturized vehicles that can combine to form armour, they give him different abilities like more weapons, flight, or under water combat.

But wasn't that featured in Faiz already? Faiz Blaster Form to be exact.

And it sounds a lot like "Centurions: Power Extreme!" to me.