Kamen Rider Ghost - Final Episode (Special Chapter): "Future! Connected Feelings!"

CtdtX48XYAAnsI8.jpg:small

WBX Crime and the - Hey you're not Double!

This week: an absolute aaage of Takeru being told how awesome he is, a little kid who bangs on about there being no hope so much you'll start to wonder if it's a surprise crossover with Wizard, Genm's tiny chainsaw, the Ganma world will be healed with Takoyaki, a bunch of dudes with roast chickens on their heads (seriously, can someone tell me what the Ex-Aid mooks are meant to be?), Onari is ousted in a last-moment coup, and breaking the fourth wall!

Last edited:
I liked him when he wasn't a god
Shun Nishime (Takeru's actor) and the show's director and producer have stated in interviews that
Ayumu is Takeru's son, but Akari isn't his mother; Freya probably is.
So that mystery's solved even if we never see it on-screen

Where was Yurusen in this ep? Did s/he get sick of the temple already and bolt? Also, what makes Edith qualified to be a head priest? Pretty sure he ain't even a Buddhist ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Shun Nishime (Takeru's actor) and the show's director and producer have stated in interviews that
So that mystery's solved even if we never see it on-screen

Where was Yurusen in this ep? Did s/he get sick of the temple already and bolt? Also, what makes Edith qualified to be a head priest? Pretty sure he ain't even a Buddhist ...

Yurusen is back into cat form, cats don't hang around much ;)

Ayumu clearly says "dad" (お父さん) before disappearing.

Also, last episode the Great Eye left Earth and the Eyecon System stopped working but somehow Makoto and Takeru can still transform? Also, why can Takeru still transform? I understand that Makoto is alive and can be Specter but Takeru isn't a Ghost anymore.

They had a Yurusen plushie during the party scene. Which makes no sense in story (it's only been a few days since the last episode and your priority was to make a plush cat ghost?). I think the thing with Edith was just to randomly make Onari the butt monkey for the final episode. Seemed a bit harsh to me.
Also, last episode the Great Eye left Earth and the Eyecon System stopped working but somehow Makoto and Takeru can still transform? Also, why can Takeru still transform? I understand that Makoto is alive and can be Specter but Takeru isn't a Ghost anymore.
Well I thought that the implication was always that the Ore and Specter Eyecons were Takeru and Makoto's own souls. Which does make me wonder what Takeru's ghost form exactly was if it's not his soul, but whatever. They never said Ghost's ability was because he died, he just got given the belt after that happened is all. Besides, no doubt Musashi and co will be back in the Movie War.

Last edited:
Lurker
Compared to other Kamen Rider shows with epilogues this was at least better than Drive. That one got retconned.

Also, what's up with Onari getting the short end of the stick?

R

raden238

Just got around watching this last last episode of Ghost. First problem, how can Takeru still become Ghost??? I thought the only reason he had ANY of the Ghost powers was because he died, hence the name Kamen Rider GHOST. He became a Rider because hes a ghost. By now that hes alive, shouldn't the belt and even his own eyecon disappeared like the rest of them?? I was expecting a better explanation to be honest. Even Spector shouldn't have his powers anymore since he too came back to life and escape the Ganma world. Necrom still has his powers since he originated from the Ganma world.

I didn't really catch the implication that Ayumu is Takeru's future son. Maybe if he had orange hair and the writers had written it better, the viewers may of caught it. But what really is the point of this story?? Is this going to be the set-up for Ghost's movie portion in Taisen 2017? Hope so. Can't think of another reason to further develop characters without addressing it.

I do like the way they teased the EX-Aid Riders. Instead of giving us the Main Rider like past epilogue specials did, we get another Rider in Genm. I like the Rider Level 2 suit designs on EX-Aid and Genm, its grown on me since watching them in action, the face backpack is a bit distracting at times, but its ok. Looking forward to the premiere and please let it have a better story than Ghost.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I didn't really catch the implication that Ayumu is Takeru's future son. Maybe if he had orange hair and the writers had written it better, the viewers may of caught it. But what really is the point of this story?? Is this going to be the set-up for Ghost's movie portion in Taisen 2017? Hope so. Can't think of another reason to further develop characters without addressing it.

There's several implications throughout the episode of Ayumu being Takeru's son: he says "Thank you ... (quietly) Dad" as he disappears at the end, again says "Dad" in his sleep as Takeru's tucking him in, avoids questions about where his parents are, and I think Takeru mentioned Ayumu's dad at another point too? Takeru's hair is obviously dyed - in flashbacks to his childhood, it was naturally black like Ayumu's.

It's just been announced that Ayumu will feature in Movie Wars, so yeah, stay tuned for that ...

Lurker
Just got around watching this last last episode of Ghost. First problem, how can Takeru still become Ghost??? I thought the only reason he had ANY of the Ghost powers was because he died, hence the name Kamen Rider GHOST. He became a Rider because hes a ghost. By now that hes alive, shouldn't the belt and even his own eyecon disappeared like the rest of them?? I was expecting a better explanation to be honest. Even Spector shouldn't have his powers anymore since he too came back to life and escape the Ganma world. Necrom still has his powers since he originated from the Ganma world.

Go back & read Toku Prime's response to Thunder025.

Shining~

Wat. There isn't any hint for THAT. But that does make sense when considering how Ayumu came through that portal.......and with Kanon being saved for Alain while Akari seems to be a perfect match for Onari (or Igor lol), Takeru needs to be paired with someone else.

Anyway

- Onari? Training Javert? That sounds hilarious because Javert is a more competent person than Onari lol

- Another hilarious thing at the start : why do we need the opening theme again? :sweat:

- I guess when Edith says the Eyecon System no longer works now that the Ganmaizers are truly dead, he meant Ganma Eyecon System, not the Ghost Eyecon one. Maybe the Heroic Ghost Eyecons are still intact after all?

- I'm very sure Takeru (or his wife) is the one sending Ayumu into the past, perhaps to learn something from his past self. But why Ayumu is like that and needs learning in the first place?

- At least they now know there is a bad version of the pink guy

- Poor Onari xD

- Dat Amazons season 2 CM at the end. I have a feeling they're making Mamoru ambiguous on purpose lol