Fighting For Justice
Maybe a rider series with 4 riders. With each rider having a completely different design, and rider system.

blade does have that.

maybe something else...series with all protagonist rider reach ultimate form

Maybe instead one maon wielder of the same rider system instead there will be living organism in belt that comes out possess different human to become Kamen Rider to fight kajin.

Errr...

And correction, IT DOES have 4 riders with their unique designs.

sorry, I wrote it wrong, by that I meant. protagonist and the second rider, except for Kuuga, he was the only rider. I wished Saga had a complete form, same goes for Diend and other riders.

my bad

Life is viewtiful
Maybe instead one maon wielder of the same rider system instead there will be living organism in belt that comes out possess different human to become Kamen Rider to fight kajin.
Ummm, that sounds strangely similar to Guyver:eyebrow:

HEROW
sorry, I wrote it wrong, by that I meant. protagonist and the second rider, except for Kuuga, he was the only rider. I wished Saga had a complete form, same goes for Diend and other riders.

my bad

Well, Toei does consider if the forms that they are designing are marketable enough for them to bring it to life from the drawing board. If you've seen the All Rider Super Spin-Off, the issue with Deneb is the same, they consider if he will be marketable enough to lump him with Den-O's Imagins in toy-production.

Just my 2 cents.

Fighting For Justice
You need to watch Kamen Rider Blade then

I have watched Blade. I meant like completely different styles. Blade, Garren, Leangle, and Chalice all have somewhat similar designs, just a different arthropod and card suit motif.

I mean, like how Kiva was mystical and slightly medieval style armored, and IXA was a tech knight.

And if each rider had a different gimmick. Instead of each rider using fuestles, or cards, or keys (a la Ryukendo), each one used something different.

Maybe a show with a Hibiki style rider, a Kabuto style rider, an Ichigo style rider, and a Ryuki style rider.

I dunno.