Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Yeah, but that owuld mean that if they ever want to have crossovers of some sort, then the characters would now be FORCED to be older :/ Also, even though it is TV, and we can't ask things to be real. If all the newer Riders are on the same world, just at different times, I thing people would be like "WTF?! All these random costume superheroes, and they're all in Japan! Why is everything exploding?!?! :disappoin"

Hey, it didn't stop Toei from doing these Super Sentai team-ups. They've always found a way to keep the Super Sentai teams around in the same universe.

I was thinking of a black dude for the boxer, just to have a black person...its been a while since you seen one in kamen rider, and it could be funny.
yeah I was thinking of the same thing. just to make kamen rider more global

this would be a sweet rider series
D'oh! I completely overlooked that you already had boxing on your list. But yeah...they should have the guy who played Mr. J on Faiz be the Boxing Rider.

Fighting For Justice
I was thinking at one point of a Kamen Rider series based around martial arts.

I know that technically, it could be argued that all Rider shows are based around martial arts, since the fight scenes are all choreographed hand-to-hand fights performed by trained stuntmen, but I mean a show with a story that actually is built around ideas and themes from martial arts movies (secluded temples out in the forest, chi power, rival schools, etc.).

The idea I had - and this is pretty much just a skeleton, because I haven't really bothered doing much with the idea - is that there are...let's say 3 different schools of martial arts, located in secluded temples, dating back to ancient times. These schools exist to protect humanity from demons (i.e., kaijin), and they developed the Rider powers with ancient magic as a means of giving them an edge against the demons they fight. Thus, the show would have 3 main Riders, each one representing a different school/temple, and presumably each with a different fighting style. (Maybe the main Rider uses an Aikido/Karate hybrid, while the secondary Rider uses Dragon style kung fu, and the third uses...I dunno, Tae Kwon Do?) The setup for the requisite Rider fights would be the tendency martial arts practitioners sometimes have of assuming that whatever style they practice is "the best," and so each of the 3 Riders, in addition to fighting kaijin, would want to prove the superiority of their style by beating the other two. (Essentially, it's the standard kung fu movie setup of "You bastard! Your kung fu is weak! Now fight me!")

I also thought a cool twist for a little way into the series would be to have it turn out that the Rider powers actually come from demons that have been sealed inside the 3 Riders' belts, and if a Rider takes enough damage in battle, the demon takes over. This would also be the initial mid-series upgrade for each character - a secondary, scarier-looking Demon Rider form that has more raw power, but is completely feral and crazy dangerous. Everybody's ultimate form would be a form that lets them access the raw power of the Demon Rider form, but stay in control of themselves at the same time.

I really like this idea. I kinda reminds me of Hibiki, only with Martial Arts instead of Music. Would you have the suits look like Kamen Riders, or would they be unconventional?

I really like this idea. I kinda reminds me of Hibiki, only with Martial Arts instead of Music. Would you have the suits look like Kamen Riders, or would they be unconventional?

I was thinking between an organic armor...but keeping the bug eyes on some riders. and for others having something like Kintaros and Ryutaros from Den-O, something around that.

and for the body armor. their symbol. and their weapon, also something easy to move around. like Kamen Rider W. thin and simple. but adding some martial on the armor.

I should draw some, now I'm hoping it would be after W now. the idea is awesome

I would definitely have them still look like Riders (as much as I love what I've watched of Hibiki, it just doesn't feel like Kamen Rider if they don't have the big bug eyes), and I agree the armor should be fairly light to allow for the widest possible range of movement...beyond that, I'm not sure. The organic look makes sense, but I think it'd be better to save that for when the Demon Rider forms are introduced, since I meant for the revelation of their powers coming from demons to be a surprise that would be sprung on the characters about halfway through, after one already lost control and the others had to fight them. Although they could sort of mimic the Kamen Rider BLACK suit and have metallic armor over organic-looking material - sort of like the armor is what's keeping the demon under control - as long as they kept the armor lighter than it was on BLACK and Shadow Moon. The Imagin designs actually might not be bad things to emulate for this.

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
I've had this idea for awhile now

Pure tech based Rider, when he henshins a satellite above Earth's orbit beams down the armour.
He has several miniaturized vehicles that can combine to form armour, they give him different abilities like more weapons, flight, or under water combat.

I would definitely have them still look like Riders (as much as I love what I've watched of Hibiki, it just doesn't feel like Kamen Rider if they don't have the big bug eyes), and I agree the armor should be fairly light to allow for the widest possible range of movement...beyond that, I'm not sure. The organic look makes sense, but I think it'd be better to save that for when the Demon Rider forms are introduced, since I meant for the revelation of their powers coming from demons to be a surprise that would be sprung on the characters about halfway through, after one already lost control and the others had to fight them. Although they could sort of mimic the Kamen Rider BLACK suit and have metallic armor over organic-looking material - sort of like the armor is what's keeping the demon under control - as long as they kept the armor lighter than it was on BLACK and Shadow Moon. The Imagin designs actually might not be bad things to emulate for this.

yeah the monsters should be thin and not bulky...or some. so they can also stand a chance against martial arts.

I've had this idea for awhile now

Pure tech based Rider, when he henshins a satellite above Earth's orbit beams down the armour.
He has several miniaturized vehicles that can combine to form armour, they give him different abilities like more weapons, flight, or under water combat.

I like that. for tech fans. but how does he turn the satellite on. belt? wrist watch? something cool

Fighting For Justice
As much as I have loved many of the gimmicks that the previous rider series have had, I would like to see a new series revolving around the bike.

Den-O might as well have been "Kamen Train Rider: Den-o"

Kiva had some cool bike scenes, but after the first 1/3 of the series, I cannot recall even seeing a bike.

HEROW
Now that you guys mentioned boxing, I had the idea during Kabuto's airing of a Rider theme based on sports. Not sure if anyone has mentioned this before.

Main Rider - Football motif - Japanese does play soccer ala Captain Tsubasa which gave me the idea since this rider can focus on kicks, whether to the enemy or something like a ball to hit the enemy.

Secondary Rider - Boxing motif - Japanese also loves to box from time to time ala Hajime No Ippo which also gave me the idea since the rider can focus on punches. Yeah I pretty much was inspired by the hell brothers. :laugh:

Other Riders motifs - For upcoming riders in the show:

- Sprint motif - Running which pretty much focuses on speed, kinda like Eyeshield 21 or The Flash. I was thinking the rider is an Olympic runner or something.

- Shooting motif - Usage of guns which focuses on accuracy. I was thinking this rider will be coming from the Police Department who is also a shooting sport athlete or a hunter or something.

- Sword motif - Usage of swords (katana) which focuses on defense since it is a close-ranged weapon. I was thinking this rider is from the Kendo club or something.

- Jumping motif - Usage of supreme leg jumping strength then landing on the enemy, ala Aicho from Ninku. Though I was thinking this rider is from the Basketball team or something.

- Wrestling motif - Usage of pure strength and whole body as a weapon for both offense and defense. I was thinking this rider is the antagonist of the show, since it will be hard to get to him because of his strength and toughness (which can probably deflect bullets).

That was just an idea of mine back then. Just sharing. :sweat: