I was thinking of what you guys can come up with

it should be interesting

you can make a dumb idea, but make it into a serious dumb idea, stick to it too

mine is a video game motif kamen rider. where he uses a handheld and puts it on his belt to henshin. he can summon (yes I went there) past kamen riders and control them with his handheld.

then I'm stuck, I was thinking on his ultimate form. but I can't come up with something.

story wise, I was thinking of an game freak who lives in a world where kamen rider's are only video games, and he collects them, soon he goes to a store for a copy of...idk...kamen rider game when the owner is injure, the owner entrust him with a box that has an unknown kamen rider and tells the guy to run. he is then chased by a monster, till he opens the box to find a handheld, and henshin into Kamen Rider (I have not come up with a name) and kills the monster.

what are your kamen rider ideas?

Last edited:
1: Personal pets! Human's pets like dog, cat, parrot, hamster, or whatever can transform in to henshin belt, brace, or related henshin device allow thier human owner to become kajins and controls them or become riders with human in charge, which could be evil too. More mystical type.
2: Each person have a precious type of henshin item they never knew about and when in certain time they acquire the hidden skill lock in their brain they ccan henshin using their most loyal tool like any pens, stick, or even hat.

Usb drives that people insert into their bodies t- oh wait

using cards t- frack!

um...

what about a glove based henshin device that takes the form of a fingerless glove?

there was a time that I made up an origin of a new rider..

he was a guy from another country who goes to japan with a japanese friend for a vacation...arriving in japan, his suit case was interchanged with another guy's suitcase...it so happened that what he got was the suit case brought by a government guy that is tasked to bring the exosuit made for japanese armed forces...upon opening and learning that the suitcase has something of an exosuit, he got attacked by monsters (no idea yet on the origin), he tried to wear the belt and and inserted one of the devices on the center of the belt and transformed into a kamen rider...

that's all I have in mind...
no name, no bug inspiration, no color yet or what ever..

I do not know if this is good or what..hehe..

I'd like to see either a J-style Rider or a sequel to J (with Yuuta Mochizuki making an appearance) some day.

My other ideas can be seen in the Fics forum :loltongue:

hmmmm

KR Aegis lol

something to do with Greek mythology theme like Zeus, and so on....
still thinking....

There a similar world like ours that very close, but we never notice it except that world are fill with kajin poses as humans and they began to cross dimesion in to our world. They plan to transform humans in to kajins instead of eliminating them all, but some of their first experiment fails with human becoming half human and half kajin declaring themselves to be riders.