Mr. Kamen Rider
Ryuga. He's died as many times as Scissors (three of them in nearly the same way), and he once lost to his alternate self that was less powerful, a poorer fighter, and a big doofus. Ryuga is the prime example of why being crowned the STRONGEST RIDER EVER!1!! is such a fickle thing.

But truthfully, there are no dumb Riders, only dumb writers.

Budou though
i wouldn't say there are dumb riders. maybe bad characters. i find ryotaro from den-o was a little ***** especially his voice. he sounds like he's very shy and scared of the world. i also don't like wataru in the beginning of kiva. he got better as time went by.

I'd have to say Kitazaki.
Was anything even going on in his upstairs?

...airplane.:anime:

Ryuga. He's died as many times as Scissors (three of them in nearly the same way), and he once lost to his alternate self that was less powerful, a poorer fighter, and a big doofus. Ryuga is the prime example of why being crowned the STRONGEST RIDER EVER!1!! is such a fickle thing.

But truthfully, there are no dumb Riders, only dumb writers.

But Onyx...he was cool.

The whole Dragon Knight/Onyx thing is probably the only thing that gave Ryuga face (the fact that he kept on getting blasted in Decade was humiliating), it was a probably the most logical to do the back and forth switching between Kit and Adam, that it it marked the first time "Ryuga" as a good guy. And who doesn't like Dragredder and Dragblacker joining forces.:buttrock:

Core or Amazon. But both are arguable.

Amazon is an idiot, but that is due to his circumstances. And core is a core medal and memory so that is arguable as well.

Other than that.... maybe one of the Hibiki Movie riders.

Altair
Nicholas Cage as Ghost Rider
or Sasword. I really liked the suits, but what a useless user.

Lurker
Gentaro... Fourze only has 8 episodes and has already managed to hurt himself more than any other Rider... Though that's what I like the most about him :anime:

Man there are only like six female Riders so the choice for selections not long but....[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oShTJ90fC34"]Rimshot - YouTube[/ame]

But seriously I want to know why Garbo has a problem with Birth.

Okay, maybe I wasn't clear on what I meant by dumb, I suppose really it was more a conceptual complaint.

I haven't gotten around to watching Ryuki yet, so maybe I will agree with you guys on that front. Also don't remember Sabaki getting too much of a run in Hibiki, so can't really comment there.

But Birth is a retarded Rider conceptually. His belt is a Gachapon machine. He spends forever popping coins into his boob gun to get it to work. How many times do we need to see him empty his coin case into the gun and then turn it upside down to use it as a stabilizer for his machine gun, it looks like ass.

Even OOO's belt design and stuff was freaking annoying to begin with, but once I got past that it became kind of interesting to see what the different combos looked like; Birth is just wasted.

I'm really just disappointed on a whole that KR has been treated as a joke aimed at 3 year olds since Den-O was so successful. Den-O, W, OOO, and Fourze have been thematically very similar in feel, but Birth's concept is just embarrassing.