Red Falcon
Toshiki Inoue !

Oops, sorry i forgot its Dumbest Rider, not Dumbest Writer :redface2:

Okay here are my list of dumb riders

- Shinji Kidou/Ryuki - Wish he stopped being a moron all the time.
- Scissors - Should've revealed his final vent more.
- Asakura/Ouja & Kitaoka/Zolda - They should've just killed each other by destroying their decks so that they can move on with their lives. But no... Goro had to step in as Zolda for him.
- Imperer - Clueless.
- Takumi Inui/Faiz - I know Kusaka treated him badly, but he could've stand up to him and just beat him up as payback.
- Ryoutaro Nogami/Den-O - I wish his bad luck would stop and he would try to fight on his own but still have assistance with his Imagin.
- Wataru/Kiva - Wataru's allergy is kinda pathetic. He looks like a weakling and he should've had some personality where he fight as both Kiva and himself.
- IXA - IXA's obsession with killing Kiva and you know the rest of Nago being IXA. And I despise Kengo being IXA.
- Birth - I'm cool with Gotou being Birth after Date. But what was worse is that Date had to pretend to be dead and Eiji should've become Shauta to take the bullet out of his head. Maybe that 100,000,000 should've helped his surgery.

DAIMON PAWNCH
I honestly thought Onodera was pretty stupid. For kicking Momotaros, and paling in comparison to the intelligence of Godai. But that's just my biased nitpicking.

I think OOO did well with its gimmicks because every time he would switch a medal out, a barrier would shield from the attacks of the enemy. (The enormous light crest)

I've been watching Kuuga (I'm in the late 30's) and honestly I don't see why everyone holds it so high... its like with Kamen Rider Black.

The new Tendou Souji
- Asakura/Ouja & Kitaoka/Zolda - They should've just killed each other by destroying their decks so that they can move on with their lives. But no... Goro had to step in as Zolda for him.

Gorou only stepped in so Kitaoka could move on with his life. Asakura wasn't gonna stop until Zolda was dead (and, probably not even then since in case you forget, the dude is a nutcase who revels in the Rider War) and the latter didn't have much time left so...; Gorou was Kitaoka's butler who stuck with his friend (it's gotta be more than just employer) through everything, what he did was far from stupid.

Lurker
I hate the Gachapon theme, it's horrendous.

Anyway, I likened the theme of W to the others, yet I'd only really seen the first 3 eps of W before judging it. The costume design and the constant CYCLONE! JOOOKAA got on my nerves way too quickly. I will probably watch it after I'm done watching OOO, it might be better than I expect. Certainly the main characters in W weren't terrible, but it still came across as playschool with the amount of slapstick there seemed to be in it.

I'd just like to see Rider treated with a bit of respect again, I really miss the days of Agito and Hibiki.

And I just watched the ep where it was revealed that Date was a doctor, man that dude is pretty tanked for an Asian man. Makes Gotou look like a 7 year old boy.

I still can't forgive the tits cannon though.
3 episodes tend not to be enough to judge a show. I think you're not giving all the themes and gimmicks enough time to prove themselves. The 'tits cannon' as you call it never actually bothered me much beside the debut. "ahaha whut?" was my only respond to it though. I never really grew to like OOO so bad or good it didn't affect me watching it to kill time. The Gachapon theme isn't a bad idea in my opinion. Even Date took time to grow on me, but I do find him awesome. He's the saving grace of the show for me. The guy's funny and goofy in the good way. :buttrock:

But I do agee with you that I would love to see something done in the style and feel of Agito or Hibiki. The way Inoue, Toei and the new crew ruined Hibiki's second half really left a bad taste in my mouth.

Easy answer:

[hide]
ghu.png
[/hide]

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I've been watching Kuuga (I'm in the late 30's) and honestly I don't see why everyone holds it so high... its like with Kamen Rider Black.
It's a matter of personal opinion really, but to many people, Kuuga is one the best Kamen Riders ever made. Up there with the originals in my opinion. Just so many things that I wouldn't possibly be able to list them all of what made Kuuga so spectacular.

It's okay if you don't really like it. I don't personally like the original KR. I'm a bit too young for it to fully enjoy it. Maybe when I grow up I will try watching it again.

I don't know about everyone else, but I freaking loved Breast Cannon. It was like Iron Man's Arc Reactor blaster thing without the protruding parts. And the way the Gotou used it against Kazari....pure badass.

Birth's gimmick wasn't that bad. All the noises grow on me quickly, they really quite negligible.

Kuuguitar
It's a matter of personal opinion really, but to many people, Kuuga is one the best Kamen Riders ever made. Up there with the originals in my opinion. Just so many things that I wouldn't possibly be able to list them all of what made Kuuga so spectacular.

It's okay if you don't really like it. I don't personally like the original KR. I'm a bit too young for it to fully enjoy it. Maybe when I grow up I will try watching it again.

I don't know about everyone else, but I freaking loved Breast Cannon. It was like Iron Man's Arc Reactor blaster thing without the protruding parts. And the way the Gotou used it against Kazari....pure badass.

Birth's gimmick wasn't that bad. All the noises grow on me quickly, they really quite negligible.

It's easy to get used to gashapon Riders when there are gashapon Sentai mech (see Hurricaneger).

3 episodes tend not to be enough to judge a show. I think you're not giving all the themes and gimmicks enough time to prove themselves. The 'tits cannon' as you call it never actually bothered me much beside the debut. "ahaha whut?" was my only respond to it though. I never really grew to like OOO so bad or good it didn't affect me watching it to kill time. The Gachapon theme isn't a bad idea in my opinion. Even Date took time to grow on me, but I do find him awesome. He's the saving grace of the show for me. The guy's funny and goofy in the good way. :buttrock:

But I do agee with you that I would love to see something done in the style and feel of Agito or Hibiki. The way Inoue, Toei and the new crew ruined Hibiki's second half really left a bad taste in my mouth.

Again, it wasn't so much the character of Date that bothered me, I actually didn't mind his character from the start, even though I personally feel that Ankh steals the scene everytime. It's the concept of his rider and how it functions.

And yes, the introduction of Kiriya in Hibiki is one of the most sour moments of my life.

The tit cannon had potential, and likening it to the arc blast is a fair comparison, but Iron Man doesn't spend 20 minutes popping spare change into his suit and then having to twist a KNOB to get it to work, because if he did, it would make the arc blast seem like a retarded weapon, and that's my issue with it.

Also, I haven't seen much of Kuuga, but I also don't feel like I'd enjoy it very much if I start watching now. I watched the very first episode, and that helicopter fight scene... man that dragged on a bit. And his design isn't all that aesthetically appealing for someone who started the Heisei era series (me) midway through Faiz. I think I happened to come on board during what I feel was the golden years for Heisei Rider, in that Faiz and Kabuto had fantastic designs (while Kabuto had some genuinely great characters... Yaguruma, anyone? Way underused.), Blade had an awesome story and concept, and Hibiki was thematically very poignant and touching. Den-O onward has been consistently disappointing, and going back to watch Agito midway through last year just kind of made me realise how different the series is now compared to what it was 9~10 years ago.

Last edited:
Lurker
Kuuga has a more oldschool design and feel to it. Most fights are grounded, even the bike scenes(he's record holder of having the most bike ACTION scenes in the heisei era of Rider shows.). The helicopter fight scene actually sold Kuuga to some people I think. I don't really remember but I think some people here really liked the helicopter fight scene, I myself liked it quite a bit. Oh and yes, Kiriya's debut shattered all hopes I had for the show to be good, since I was already preparing for a bad second half. I watched Hibiki just a few months ago and had read about a "2nd half of Hibiki." :(

I really didn't had problems with Birth's charge ups, watching him put those coins into the driver actually seemed kinda fun. The only things that made me think were how did the belt recognize which attachment Birth wanted, and how do they summon the equips, and then take it out of the driver and fix it up? But really, the breast cannon didn't bother me. The concept itself I have no problem with.