Dumbest wrestling moves of all time

  • Thread starter Thread starter scikaiju
  • Start date Start date
I used to watch Smackdown! when Dragon was still on there, but then they fucked up their deal with him and lost a viewer as a result. :shakefist
 
Probably because they ditched Asai! You saw the way people leapt out of their seats yelling their asses off whenever that koto-break came in and all that fire erupted! They knew they were going to get to see a brightly colored Asian (and I'm not talking about Funaki) start beating some **** in.
 
Forever Knight said:
The only boxer recent Smack Down was Orlando Jordon before he turned and joined JBL.
this was like a year or two ago when rey and Chavo( or would that be Kerwin*bleah*) were fueding over the cruserweight title. I was going WTf too when I say the guy do that
 
Yeah I know, reviving old threads is bad & lame, but this one catches my eye. For the dumbest moves I seen:

John Cena's Attitude Ajustment (Not listing this cause of hatred for him, but I never cared for the Fireman's Carry)
CM Punk's GTS & High Knee to a Bulldog
Everything from The Great Khali
Kane's Low Drop Kick
Big Show's Camel Clutch & Final Cut
Christian's Unprettier/Killswitch
Chris Jericho's Lionsault
Husky Harris Fugly Backdrop

That's all I can remember for now. I list more later when more pops in my head, because I know I got alot for sure.
 
For those of you who have no idea who Bolt and I are talking about(which would probably be everyone on this board except us), this is Curry Man. He's hot, he's spicy and he's delicious!!

curry.jpg
cm1.jpg

I think I remember hearing about him once :laugh: Why do I feel like he should be in Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman? :laugh:
 
Probably because Daniels based the character on Curry Cook from Kinnikuman.

Honestly, I can deal with most finishers, no matter how silly or contrived, but I will never understand how the Styles Clash is supposed to hurt anything other than maybe the victim's knees.
 
Defintely Scotty 2 Hotty's The Worm.

But in retrospect....It has the potential to hurt....it's a falling chop to the jugular.
 
For some reason I can't think of any bad wrestling moves except the ones you guys have mentioned and all that's coming to mind are moves I'd list as my favorites...

"Shake, Rattle, Roll" (Road Dogg's Knee Drop) Vs "5 Knuckle Shuffle" (Cena's Fist Drop)

Which is more ridiculous?:sly:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top