Sorry, I really need to vent.

Just watching OOO now, Birth is the freaking dumbest rider ever. Stupid Gachapon machine asshole. Takes forever to go through every freaking motion.

And Utility Belt Fourze.

I know it's Japan, but I seriously doubt someone can get a medical license and be "dumb."

二番目の翻訳者
I'm sorry, the answer can't be anything but Scissors.

(Or possibly Shinji, for actually almost getting killed by Scissors.)

Actually, if we're talking about main Riders, and actual intelligence as opposed to dumbness of gimmick, I definitely have to go with Shinji. That guy fell for some of the stupidest **** in the history of media.

MagiFanboy
Of all that I've seen, Takumi Inui was the dumbest; Kusaka plays victim to make Takumi look bad, and rather then try to do anything against that, he plays along and makes things easier for the asshole.

Mad Skillz
I want to say Sabaki, if only for the fact that he literally lost every battle we ever saw him in and didn't quite know when to quit until he was killed.

But as far as gimmicks go, I like them all, though there are the occasional things that bother me. I kind of can't stand how long it takes Fourze to go through his switches. That episode with the Unicorn Zodiarts was a prime example, he's fumbling around for them and the thing just sits and waits there for him to finish. Sometimes it's a little to hard to suspend disbelief.

Last edited:
Friendship and the Cosmos.
I honestly thought Onodera was pretty stupid. For kicking Momotaros, and paling in comparison to the intelligence of Godai. But that's just my biased nitpicking.

I think OOO did well with its gimmicks because every time he would switch a medal out, a barrier would shield from the attacks of the enemy. (The enormous light crest)

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Poor Scissors. I legitimately feel bad how short his stint in Ryuki was. Then again, that suit was fugly and so was his contract monster.