Dumbest wrestling moves of all time

S

scikaiju

A while back we had a thread asking what our favorites moves were. Thought I go in a different direction with this one.

Some of the dumbest one IMO are:
The People's Elbow
The Worm
The Styles Clash
The Pounce

Lurker
The one move that pops into my mind when I first laid my eyes on this thread is RVDs Rolling Thunder. I haven't got the slightest clue as to why that particular move is so exciting.....

boogie woogie feng shui
For some reason I can't think of any bad wrestling moves except the ones you guys have mentioned and all that's coming to mind are moves I'd list as my favorites...

Prism Flash!
Hm, how bout Undertaker's Old School Clothesline, the one which he walked three steps on the top rope.
Just don't get it why victims won't just push the deadman off the rope.

boogie woogie feng shui
That's the kind of thing that's performed just to get "oooh's" and "aaaah's" from the crowd though, same as when Jinsei Shinzaki did it. If you were to apply that logic to as many moves as you could, pro wrestling probably wouldn't exist.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
To me, one of the dumbest moves(and weakest) is John Cena's finisher, the FU...just the way he delivers it and that it has no impact makes it very weak.

Prism Flash!
Yeah it did make me go "oooh" when I first watched it.

Hm, also how bout the Stone Cold Stunner.
A kick to the gut and that stunned thingy and you're down? :laugh:

One more. This move called the sleeper.
I remembered clearly a match between Angle and Edge where Angle lost and had to cut his hair, resulting in a bald Angle now.
I was like :laugh: when he was sleeping on the barber chair while Edge was cutting all the way.

Ha! I just saw everyone elses posts. Heh, I was thinking the wrong thing.

Definately the Figure 4. I tried locking someone in that and it didn't hurt them one bit....

Last edited:
BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Horoko said:
Ha! I just saw everyone elses posts. Heh, I was thinking the wrong thing.

Definately the Figure 4. I tried locking someone in that and it didn't hurt them one bit....
I love the figure 4...it's a great submission move if you're a wrestler who works the knees, like Keiji Mutoh. He used to use that move all the time, back when he had hair. He would hit the "Dragon Screw Leg Whip", and then go straight into that move.