Digimon Xros Wars: Time Traveling Hunter Boys (series 7 / season 8) Discussion

Unlike Kiriha they just made up a reason to write out Nene, why would they treat Zenjirou and Akari with the same respect as Nene? THEY ARE NOTHING!!

Geez man, calm down. Since season 7 was found out and it's promotional poster was revealed with all the main characters, it was pretty obvious that the other four characters from the previous season wouldn't return. If they do return, they probably will get very small roles.

Anyone else notice during Shoutmon's evolution that they just recolored Taiki's clothing and didn't redraw him as he looks now? I found that part amusing.

Geez man, calm down. Since season 7 was found out and it's promotional poster was revealed with all the main characters, it was pretty obvious that the other four characters from the previous season wouldn't return. If they do return, they probably will get very small roles.

Anyone else notice during Shoutmon's evolution that they just recolored Taiki's clothing and didn't redraw him as he looks now? I found that part amusing.
Um...I am calm.:eyebrow: Why are you you telling me thing I already know?

ヒビキラッ☆
Just watched episode 1 and 2.
So now they can only Reload one Digimon at a time? I guess it's balanced by more kid having Xros Loader, but still :disappoin

Now I get why they still include Taiki and Shoutmon to maintain the rating, Tagiru and Gumdramon are too..... energetic and straightforward, in a bad way :sweat:
On the episode 1, Gumdramon looks like planning something to take advantage of Tagiru, is it just so he can be stronger than Shoutmon? He looked evil there XD

I wonder what happen to other Xros Heart members like Jijimon, Chibikamemon, etc. I especially want to know about Beelzebumon and Mervamon XD
1 year on real/human world equal how many years on Digital world by the way?

Btw, 'Tagiru Chikara' is awesome :anime:

The limitation for Reload and DigiXros reminds me of Dark Tower preventing Digivolution in the first arc of Digimon 02.

"Training."
Oh wow, they can capture and use Digimons now? Its cool and weird at the same time due to the similarity to Pokemon. :) :redface2: