Digimon Xros Wars: Time Traveling Hunter Boys (series 7 / season 8) Discussion

Rewatching the episode, I realized Sagomon is voiced by Bin Shimada (Starmon/Jijimon/Tactimon). The victim with the glasses was Kokoro Kikuchi (Sparrowmon/Lilymon). And the older jerkass with the swimmer kind of sounds like Daisuke.
I lol'd when read the voice actor of the old man who gave Tagiru a Xros Loader... it's Takeshi Kusao a.k.a Kiriha's voice actor! Although this time he sounds more like Smoky from Magiranger (same VA too), minus the cat accent. :laugh:

I can never forgive you for this. It's best we go our separate ways.

*has a "not pleased with oneself" facial exprerssion, gets out a short sword and performs Seppuku. Stumbles backward over a ledge of a cliff and falls over*

Raxbait: Hip
Just watched episode 1 and 2.
So now they can only Reload one Digimon at a time? I guess it's balanced by more kid having Xros Loader, but still :disappoin

Now I get why they still include Taiki and Shoutmon to maintain the rating, Tagiru and Gumdramon are too..... energetic and straightforward, in a bad way :sweat:
On the episode 1, Gumdramon looks like planning something to take advantage of Tagiru, is it just so he can be stronger than Shoutmon? He looked evil there XD

I wonder what happen to other Xros Heart members like Jijimon, Chibikamemon, etc. I especially want to know about Beelzebumon and Mervamon XD
1 year on real/human world equal how many years on Digital world by the way?

Btw, 'Tagiru Chikara' is awesome :anime:

Let's see, if 10-12 months = a day in the Xros Wars' Human World then..........about 2 or 3 years

Honestly...I probably would say close 100 years tbh.

I could talk about the episode or how subs came out so quick.

Instead I'm going to say what it took me three weeks to notice:

Why are these middle schoolers not wearing uniforms?

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
I could talk about the episode or how subs came out so quick.

Instead I'm going to say what it took me three weeks to notice:

Why are these middle schoolers not wearing uniforms?

They are not wearing uniforms because they go to public school and in Japan middle school students don't have uniforms in public school unlike high school

They are not wearing uniforms because they go to public school and in Japan middle school students don't have uniforms in public school unlike high school

Interesting. So the Adventure crew in 02 were going to private schools?

I think that the implication was that they were already in High School. Yolei did called Izzy "sempai", didn't she?

I don't think you need to be a high schooler to be a sempai, just the oldest of the group or someone whose been around for a while. For example, Jyou is ocassionally referred to as sempai because he's the oldest of the Main Twelve.

The Adventure crew were all in elementary school in 1999, so them being in high school in 2002 doesn't make sense.

Taichi, Sora, and Yamato are fourteen and in 8th grade. Middle school is 7th - 9th grade.

Jyou is 15 and in 9th, though he goes to a different school.

Koushirou is 13 and in 7th.

So none of them were in high school, I think the American dub just age-bumped everyone. So why do some middle schools in Japan have uniforms and not others?

Aronbafon
I still expect the magical moment with Kiriha and Nene appearing.

Massive Digimon Xros.

ShoutmonDX (Would he count as one?)
Ballistamon
Dorurumon
Starmon+Pickmon
Sparrowmon
Tsuwarmon
Arresterdramon

Would that be X9?

The Passing Through Crisis

You are thinking more of public elementary schools rather than high school.

I don't think you need to be a high schooler to be a sempai, just the oldest of the group or someone whose been around for a while. For example, Jyou is ocassionally referred to as sempai because he's the oldest of the Main Twelve.

The Adventure crew were all in elementary school in 1999, so them being in high school in 2002 doesn't make sense.

Taichi, Sora, and Yamato are fourteen and in 8th grade. Middle school is 7th - 9th grade.

Jyou is 15 and in 9th, though he goes to a different school.

Koushirou is 13 and in 7th.

So none of them were in high school, I think the American dub just age-bumped everyone. So why do some middle schools in Japan have uniforms and not others?

The schools with uniforms, public and private, are more common than the ones that don't have uniforms. There might be a few schools that might not use uniforms... not sure the reason but it struck me as odd too. A typical school week in Japan used to be 6 days iirc, but now more schools run for 5 full days and 1 half day a week.