Digimon Xros Wars: Time Traveling Hunter Boys (series 7 / season 8) Discussion

Wouldve been nice to know what happend to Zenjirou and Akari.
Unlike Kiriha they just made up a reason to write out Nene, why would they treat Zenjirou and Akari with the same respect as Nene? THEY ARE NOTHING!!

Raxbait: Hip
Unlike Kiriha they just made up a reason to write out Nene, why would they treat Zenjirou and Akari with the same respect as Nene? THEY ARE NOTHING!!

[HIDE]
tumblr_lcik541OgW1qdwhxoo1_5001.jpg
[/HIDE]

Rewatching the episode, I realized Sagomon is voiced by Bin Shimada (Starmon/Jijimon/Tactimon). The victim with the glasses was Kokoro Kikuchi (Sparrowmon/Lilymon). And the older jerkass with the swimmer kind of sounds like Daisuke.

I'm much less bothered about Tagiru attacking Sagomon since the latter kinda made the first aggressive move by kidnapping children for "Human Heart Power" or whatever. Though I wonder if brainwashing Digimon through defeat might present a moral quandry in later episodes.

What were Taiki or Shoutmon talking about with brothers near the end?

Lurker
I'm much less bothered about Tagiru attacking Sagomon since the latter kinda made the first aggressive move by kidnapping children for "Human Heart Power" or whatever. Though I wonder if brainwashing Digimon through defeat might present a moral quandry in later episodes.

It hasn't come up in Pokemon...

Seriously, this season has taken another step towards Pokemon... :redface2:

It hasn't come up in Pokemon...

Seriously, this season has taken another step towards Pokemon... :redface2:

Yeah, I wouldn't have minded if they just caught their data for functional use (Though if you think about it, that would be like adding someone's corpse for weapon accessories, lol).

I have the feeling the caught 'mon will have little personality, so the writers don't have to juggle a gazillion characters.

I wonder if the previous cast would pop up to teach our cast or character of the week "Important Lesson" and/or if they would be Back For The Finale.

At any rate, I'll continue watching since I'm a Digimon addict.

Lurker
Yeah, I wouldn't have minded if they just caught their data for functional use (Though if you think about it, that would be like adding someone's corpse for weapon accessories, lol).

Well, Tamers already kind of did that. Though the only one who ever used the skills he gained from absorbing other's data was Beelzemon.

I'm glad that they seemed to have limited Digicross two only two Digimon though.

I'm glad that they seemed to have limited Digicross two only two Digimon though.

Yeah, that would prevent any actual curbstombing copouts in battle. Related to that, I'm kind of intrigued on how the relationship between Shoutmon and Gumdramon might develop. Depending on how it goes, I might wind up shipping them!

On another note, when was that picture Taiki showed taken? Were Akari and Zenjirou taking pictures during the final episode?

"Training."
So from that interview with Riku Sanjo...is he denying or confirming or not saying anything at all about past series characters coming back? :sly:

The Meteor has landed
So from that interview with Riku Sanjo...is he denying or confirming or not saying anything at all about past series characters coming back? :sly:

He said that the promo article made a mistake, it wasn't supposed to make it look like Decade or Gokaiger, it was supposed to say "The main characters from the last season shall join force with the new character!"