Kamen Rider Fourze and Digimon Xros Wars: Time Traveling Hunter Boys

Sorry if this is the wrong section.

From what I've seen of "Digimon Xros Wars: Time Traveling Hunter Boys" and what I've heard about Kamen Rider Fourze, they seem to be similar in concept.

Both of them seem to be directly involved with the protagonist's school, (in Xros Wars digimon kidnap the students for power and from what I can tell, the villains in Fourze use the students to make minions like in OOO)

Plus supposedly it's been confirmed that while not part of the main plot, Xros Wars will be having heroes from the past shows (Yamato/Thomas/ Ryouma team up?) but it's not really integral to the plot like how Decade and Gokiger was and is. Fourze seems to also be this way with the whole "Kamen Rider Club" and not a single "legend rider" showing up yet.

I know they're both made by Toei but this is a bit absurd. But I suppose they already made Taiki's personality a LOT like Eiji's. Not to mention Tagiru is a lot like Yuma from Yugioh Zexal...

Nice post!!
I think it's just a coincidence. Fourze's producers have stated the show is influenced by Glee, while Time Hunters is pretty blatantly based off of Digimon 02 (which itself featured a lot of school scenes).

89558680.png

Aronbafon
I think if anything the animators on Xros Wars likes Super Hero Time. There's small clips with anything Toei related from that time, Sentai, Rider, heck even PreCure and Toei themselves.

Fourze's producers have stated the show is influenced by Glee

_566045_good_grief.gif

Well as long as they don't break out into songs that their audience has never even heard of but will now think are sooo coool yet still know nothing... Suddenly I'm dreading a Sing Switch that gives Gentaro a giant microphone.

Xros Wars's scripts are mainly written by Sanjou Riku, who also worked on W as main writer and several eps of Fourze.
Not surprising that there will be a little overlap...