Digimon Xros Wars: Time Traveling Hunter Boys (series 7 / season 8) Discussion

The Meteor has landed
Rumors!

It seems according to 2ch, there are some words update on Vjump.
Now we are just waiting for the scans

- A mysterious silhouette that looks kind of like Ken and Wormon?*
- Damemon got tainted by evil.**
- Introduce the Evolved Digimon in the Rival Team.(Astamon...etc))
- The New Olympic Digimon
- Then Game info(RE: Digitize probably)

Source: http://bokutachinodigitalworld.blogspot.com/2011/10/vjump-novernmber-issue.html

*It's either the guy with the ChibiDobermon or, Riku Sanjo was lying about the people from Adventure-Savers weren't returning for XW02.
**:shakefist

Nice post!!
Or the show is going to introduce Ken 2.0 and Wormmon 2.0 to hang around with Daisuke 2.0 and V-Mon 2.0.

Lurker
I don't think you need to be a high schooler to be a sempai, just the oldest of the group or someone whose been around for a while. For example, Jyou is ocassionally referred to as sempai because he's the oldest of the Main Twelve.

The Adventure crew were all in elementary school in 1999, so them being in high school in 2002 doesn't make sense.

Taichi, Sora, and Yamato are fourteen and in 8th grade. Middle school is 7th - 9th grade.

Jyou is 15 and in 9th, though he goes to a different school.

Koushirou is 13 and in 7th.

So none of them were in high school, I think the American dub just age-bumped everyone. So why do some middle schools in Japan have uniforms and not others?
Every age in the dub got changed and the original cast was indeed in middle school during 02

Or the show is going to introduce Ken 2.0 and Wormmon 2.0 to hang around with Daisuke 2.0 and V-Mon 2.0.

I've always saw Yuu as Ken 2.0 lol

So now we just need two more Royal Knights to be revealed and five more Olympus Twelve to be revealed. There are kind a getting on my nerves with this because Examon(the latest Royal Knight) was announced in December of 2007 and I know for a fact that an Olympus Twelve digimon hasn't been revealed since 2007 back when the group was first created(with the release of the second set of Digimon Story games).

In regards to the actual reveal, since its only one digimon being revealed its most likely not going to be Jupitermon or Junomon leaving us with Bacchusmon, Venusmon, Vulcanmon, and Ceresmon. So far we've gotten the siblings(Apollo and Diana) which were used for game purposes and four of the six named after planets; leaving out Jupitermon this leads me to believe that they are going to reveal Venusmon who will probably be used for fanservice like Mervamon was last season.

Last edited:
The schools with uniforms, public and private, are more common than the ones that don't have uniforms. There might be a few schools that might not use uniforms... not sure the reason but it struck me as odd too. A typical school week in Japan used to be 6 days iirc, but now more schools run for 5 full days and 1 half day a week.

That explains thing. Thanks.

It seems according to 2ch, there are some words update on Vjump.
Now we are just waiting for the scans

- A mysterious silhouette that looks kind of like Ken and Wormon?
- Damemon got tainted by evil.
- Introduce the Evolved Digimon in the Rival Team.(Astamon...etc))
- The New Olympic Digimon
- Then Game info(RE: Digitize probably)

Source: http://bokutachinodigitalworld.blogs...ber-issue.html

- I suspect it'll be our new Sixth ranger, the one with the Dobermon (If he has a stereotypical puppy personality in contrast to the one in Tamers and the evil mooks in XW, I'll be very amused).

- Damemon must have been hit by whatever happens to other Digimon when they enter Digiquartz.

- Kind of bemused by why they introduce their evolved forms unless there's backstory.

- The new Olympic Digimon should be intriguing - wonder if the 'mon will appear on Xros Wars 02 and/or Re: Digitize Game.

- Saw two of the scans for the game, though I don't know if it's appropriate for this thread.

Well I do need a new slash pairing for the humans. Already beadily eying the chemistry between Shoutmon and Gumdramon.

The fourth episode seems to give some focus on Ren, whose profile mentioned him to be a loner. I wonder if we'll learn anything about him aside from being a handsome jerk with a nice hat.

Lurker
Note the logo for the card battle video game, that looks like Dukemon vs. Omegamon... I would much rather see that again... :laugh:

The Meteor has landed
Okay, this is REALLY pushing it:
Apparently Maeda Ai/Aim updated her twitter today saying that she'll be voice acting for "an old (Should I say CLASSIC?)anime character".
2684426852906550809.jpg

Here are the Theory and guessing that everyone replies, which same as what we think the character is. "Tachikawa Mimi?"

Or else maybe it's some other anime series... OTL
Because she only played Tachikawa Mimi, and then she mostly sung the song for the series.
1330532214928292462.jpg

Then in this twitter, she wrote: "先ほどの久しぶりに演じたキャラは結構レアなキャラなんで知らない人の方が多いと思います"
"Because it's such an old character, it's rare, so I thought people wouldn't remember."

Source:http://bokutachinodigitalworld.blogspot.com/2011/10/theory-maeda-ais-twitter.html

It could be Mimi or some other character from another anime either way, they better make their minds up on whether this is the Decade/Gokiager of the Digimon series or not

I've always saw Yuu as Ken 2.0 lol
Seriously Damemon needs to come back and slap some awesome into him.

And this new guy isn't Daisuke! Daisuke has passion, LOVE! This guy is just insane.
Okay, this is REALLY pushing it:

It could be Mimi or some other character from another anime either way, they better make their minds up on whether this is the Decade/Gokiager of the Digimon series or not
There minds would already have to be made up if there already making episodes they just haven't told us what it is yet.

But seriously Mimi?!

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Tagiru's main goal is to surpass Taiki, we'll definitely see more of him in the next eps.