That's what I've always hated about the PR stunt actors and Saban/Disney for not making it look more realistic like Toei does with Sentai's actors and suit actors.

Well SS isn't realistic either. Hikaru's really thin, yeg MagiShine's REALLY big.

hell Rio's lion morph is instant laugher because he's not even remotely close to being that big.

Otherwise, I'm willing to overlook some things like this for the good of the show. Things like who thought it was a wise idea to let Go-Ongers drive around in that interesting vehicle they have. Or who would buy sporting guys from Miki's company ("comes with a large talking cat"). Etc...

Reminds me of the other way around in that video of a VR Troopers thing, where the suit actor from Metal Heroes was much shorter than the American actor.

MEh, **** happens. You just kinda have to roll with it and suspend disbelief a little bit. Its PR after all.

What I'm trying to say is that they just use whatever stunt actors they have. They don't care how people watching it will explain it to themselves.

Its PR after all.

Thats regular in all entertainment. not PR alone.

Holy crap! You mean that the american blue ranger's actor is shorter than the japanese sentai suit actor?! HOLY CRAP!

DID YOU ALSO KNOW THAT IN ZYURANGER THE YELLOW RANGER WAS A MAN!?

/end sarcasm

Interesting yes, but important? not really

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Yeah, I noticed but did anyone also noticed that the suit actor for BoukenYellow was taller than the suit actor of BoukenPink?

At first, when I saw Natsuki (Chise) and Sakura (Haruka) during non-missions, I might have noticed that they were both the same height. Then when they are in action, I started to see that Yellow was taller than Pink.