MoreBarsInMorePlaces.jpg

anybody else find that the blue ranger seemed to come up a bit short, but when he henshi... er morphed he was taller then the yellow ranger hahahaha

SPD was the worst offender of this. Sky was so much taller than Jack, yet when they morphed, Jack and Sky were about the same height, if not Jack suddenly being a little taller.

There is no explaination for it. In Blade, the actor who played Hajime was probably the shortest of the 4 riders but his suit actor was probably the tallest. There is no techincal explanation for it, it's one of the hundreds of mistakes in the world of cinema/TV. Don't give it too much thought.

Eye See You
That's what I've always hated about the PR stunt actors and Saban/Disney for not making it look more realistic like Toei does with Sentai's actors and suit actors.

There is no explaination for it. In Blade, the actor who played Hajime was probably the shortest of the 4 riders but his suit actor was probably the tallest. There is no techincal explanation for it, it's one of the hundreds of mistakes in the world of cinema/TV. Don't give it too much thought.

Actually Leangle was the tallest & they also did this in power rangers Turbo where the blue ranger was a kid, but when he morphed he became taller.

Ah, Hajime transformed into a different being. So the height didn't matter for him. xP

Eye See You
Actually Leangle was the tallest & they also did this in power rangers Turbo where the blue ranger was a kid, but when he morphed he became taller.

Jiro Okamoto did Leangle and the actor was as big as an Ethiopian kid who's been snorting blow for 12 years.

Sometimes we just gotta let things slide. Otherwise Tokusatsu wouldn't be the success it is today.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Still if I was directing the episode I'd make sure it wouldn't be TOO obvious. Like that scene where Theo is standing between Lily and Casey, looking UP at them all excited at the prospect of being a Ranger... that just made the height difference all the more painfully obvious.

I noticed that too, but hasn't this been a problem that's been affecting Power Rangers from the very beginning?